OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you been dreamin' of?

+9
Elfsong
Jaeroll
Light
Shady
SugarBell
Vectomon
mitchi.exe
Dezz123
IMP1
13 posters

Go down

What you been dreamin' of? Empty What you been dreamin' of?

Post by IMP1 Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:46 am

Everyone has weird dreams, right? Post your weirdest/most recent/most memorable/etc dreams!

I had one last night (probably due to playing DARK) which was a weird nightmare. There were spiders made of k'nex, (-k'nex-) lotsa cobwebs n shizzle (my dreams are alwas vauge - i get the feeling of the place, but not really a description). It was real dark and the corridors were narrow. I picked up some magic mirror as someone else opened a door. The mirror showed me (somehow) a vauge shape of a gigantic dog which i knew was behind the door. I got to the door just in time to shut it before the giant dog got through and ate us and then woke up.

Not the weirdest, but it was due to an RMVX, so it's relevant.
IMP1
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Gald : 1399

Stats
Cookies: 5

Back to top Go down

What you been dreamin' of? Empty Re: What you been dreamin' of?

Post by Dezz123 Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 am

I keep dreaming about fruit trying to kill me with other fruit... O,O
Dezz123
Dezz123
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 6469

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.dezzgames.webs.com, www.evalon.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchi.exe Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 am

Sometimes I dream about myself sleeping. How weird.
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1920

Stats
Cookies: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 am

I dreamt with an old lady saying I was dead and that I was going to keep dreaming forever. I panicked and woke up.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

sometimes i will have a dream of the refridgerator falling over! XD
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 1108

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

I dreamt of... ughhh.... you guys should know I say it all the time -.-
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah, we know you have nightmares about ponies. Don't worry, I'm sure someone out there shares this horrible ponie phobia with you.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 pm

I know right *Sob* * They're after me *
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Quick! Imagine you're in your happy place!
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 pm

I have been having dreams about everyone is at war and me and a few others some of my friends and my cuz have to train like warriors with shields and stuff in an underground camp...
I think we were supposed to be assassins or somethin...
but to train us the shoot round blades at us and we have to use shields to block them...I got hit in the head but we had helmets on so I was ok!
It was a cool deam then the phone rang and woke me up..grrrr......
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Gald : 2129

Stats

http://www.light.site11.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Light...your a god. Tonight im gonna watch Troy and Kingdom of Heaven and Spartacus Blood and Sand before I go to sleep. Then think of warfare and Swords and med-evil times and try to forge up your dream
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm

its crazy cause I have not watched anything like that lol
but yet I should write a book over it
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Gald : 2129

Stats

http://www.light.site11.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeroll Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:22 pm

I dream about me being a prince, and uhmm
my warriors have asian pear armor and spring roll swords :3

And i fight against cookie sages xD
Jaeroll
Jaeroll
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 419

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 pm

I dream of one day being as good as jaeroll at logos and being sucessful in life
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 am

I dream of darkness surrounding my eyes and not being able to see anything. In other words, I can't dream for some reason =( I only dream like once in a month or so.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 am

You do dream, you just can't remember it. If you start a dream journal you'll be able to recall all your dreams Very Happy
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xzygon Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm going to post two dreams, simply because they're both insanely weird.

I had a dream about a zombie killing apocalypse.

I was at school. People were throwing plastic eyeballs. I went to my last class of the day, but somebody told me I was supposed to report to Art.
I went there, and everyone was sitting on plastic little square white seats on and around plexiglass. I sat next to one of my friends. We were watching a nature video.
My dream then jumped into where I was in the nature video.
But it wasn't a nature video anymore.
I was in a world of odd and strange plants. Around me was a plain, with small groups of trees gathered nearby. On my left side, there was a collab of slabs of thin rock, and on top of all of that, there was a building with twin metal doors.
I went up to the metal doors, and looked inside. There was a huge helicopter that looked sort of like a Samson from Avatar whirling around.
I went down one slab and looked around. There was a person nearby. I said hello. I don't remember what happened after that, but we became friends. I don't remember her name. (yes, she was a girl).
Anyways, a wolf attacked me, but missed the first time. Before it could charge me a second time, the girl said in Avatar-speak for it to stop. It obeyed, but only hesitantly.
Afterwards, she was petting the wolf, when I went up to the metal doors and looked inside.
It was dark.
It was empty.
And the door was now closed. It wasn't before.
I shouted to the girl that it was closed, and she and her wolf came up. She went inside, and looked around. There was an open area across from the door where I was. Zombies came pouring in.
Apparently, I had been playing too much Zombie Horde 3 lately, and they came carrying weapons. The girl tossed me two plastic U shaped weapons with a rod at the end (so it kind of looked like a --C ).
I attacked the zombies that came, aiming for their neck. I slashed with the plastic weapons, but the zombie I was fighting carried the same kind of weapon. I lost one of my rods, so I grabbed its neck with my weapon and twisted it backwards. My weapon broke. I got the other one, and kept attacking the zombies.
There seemed to be no end of them.

One of the zombies was wearing a bloody-red cloak. It had no weapon. It was, however, changing the other zombies weapons into powerful spears. I was backed against a wall when a zombie threw its spear at me and missed.
I grabbed the spear embedded in the wall and charged.
Smacking zombies around with the spear, I didn't throw it, but kept it near me. I stabbed at zombies head, missing a few times, but always eventually killing the zombie. I had held them long enough for the girl to open up the door and let me in. Her wolf died long ago.
We were walking down the hall when my sister woke me up from this dream.

^^^ I wrote this dream down. However, I did not write the next dream. It's a recurring dream, the last time it happened was 2 years ago, but before that, it happened every few months, although, one time, I dreamed this 2 nights in a row.

Next dream :
I'm at a harbor, on a staircase with no railing and no door beside me. To my left is the ocean, and across the ocean are some ships. They're battling each other. I run down the staircase onto the street. The street is cobbled. There are crates every few feet. I glance at one, and on the side it says "1812". Piling inside the crate and getting the crate overfilled were skulls. I ran down the street, and at the end of the street was a jungle. I kept running, and a second later, I was in a cage in the side of the jungle. The cage was made of vines, and to my left, right, and back of me, there were vines. The only way out was ahead, but I was trapped. I couldn't cut through the vines as I had nothing sharp enough, and it was too thick to just rip it apart. A man and woman, ran toward me. When I saw them, I saw the release lever for the cage. The man and woman were carrying pistols. They opened the release lever, and I walked over to them. The man handed me a pistol. I took it and we set off left. At the end of the viney jungle, there was a pier, and that pier led to a swamp. At the end of the pier was a boat. As were were about to get on it, giant walls suddenly appeared out of nowhere to our left and right. On those walls were people, and those people started shooting at us. I shot several people down, and then shot a man in the face. The woman to the right of him yelled at me, "You killed my husband! Die!" She pulled this gigantic bomb out from behind her, and threw it at us. We jumped in the boat and it overturned. We were in the swamp water, but the water was perfectly clear. There was a house at the bottom of the swamp. The door was open. I tried swimming down, but I couldn't hold my breath long enough. Then the man swam past me, turned around, and said that I could breathe this water. I opened my mouth, and it felt like air. I swam toward the house, and once past the door, there was air. It was like there was a giant air bubble inside the house. After we were all in, I shut the door. We started looking around, and I opened what I assumed was a closet door. I may have been right, I may have been wrong, all I know was that a giant squid eye blinked at me from behind it. I closed the door. I turned around, and saw a table and couch. I set down my pistol on the table. It slid and dropped on the other side. I crouched down, and there was a thief there on the other side, holding my pistol. He shot me in the forehead. It felt like a blast of air. He got up and ran into the kitchen. I chased after him, but by the time I got there, he had my sister tied up and a knife through her back. Right as I was about to kill the thief, I woke up.

Thar. My two weirdest dreams.
Xzygon
Xzygon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Gald : 407

http://dualityvx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Wow, these dreams were cool, as well as weird O.o
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Aw, this is interesting.

My main dream:
Basically I just dream about what I did that day and what I really want to do tommorow. Boring, eh.

My main nightmare, at least used to be:
I'm in a giant vertical pipe, the ladder is broken. Water is raising towards me and I'm just hanging off of a broken prong of the ladder. The water consists of serious poisons that can kill you even by the littlest of drop. Poisoned pirahnas are also jumping out of the water trying to snag onto my foot and drag me on foot. When the prong gives in, I wake up.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1337

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoseOrDieTrying Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Whenever I'm laying in bed sick, with my eyes closed, I feel like I'm really small, and the bed is really big. It's a really bad feeling, and I get dizzy, makes it hard to sleep.

As for my other dreams, they're X rated.

Edit: Well.. most of them at least.
LoseOrDieTrying
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Gald : 597

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeroll Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Elfosng wrote:I dream of one day being as good as jaeroll at logos and being sucessful in life
Your better then me silly xD
Jaeroll
Jaeroll
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 419

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm

I wish Jaeroll i wish..... Very Happy
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum