OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak Empty Zombie Outbreak

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 am

Zombie Outbreak Zo10
Well I had been watching Highschool of the Dead and I wanted to make a RP similar to it so here it is Very Happy
Okay so post your character like this:

Code:
Name:
Favorite Weapon:
Background:
Extra Info:
Looks:

Also, you can only be a Student, Teacher or any other guy/gal at a highschool. No warrior or archer or something.

Last edited by BasilMeer on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:48 am

(OOC:Okay so I'll start and sorry for double posting)
Name: Matt Crimson
Personality: The happy-go-lucky type but can be serious when needed to.
Favorite Weapon: Katana
Background: Seth was raised by his mother as his father had passed when he was little. Even so, Seth had always been a strong at heart. He is a very kind at heart and is willing to do anything to help a friend.
Extra Info: Seth is experienced at riding a motor bike and is a fast runner. He is also a Black Belt in Tae Kwondo.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Matt
Matt was skipping classes and was lying on the roof of the school. Suddenly he heard someone yelling at the gates of the school. Matt stood up and saw that the P.E. Teacher was yelling at someone at the gate and was beating him. Suddenly, that man who was getting beat up by the P.E. Teacher bit P.E. Teacher's hand and blood flew out like a fountain. The Science Teacher, Miss Haruhi was standing beside her and went to his aid but the P.E. Teacher bit Miss Haruhi and started eating her flesh. Frightened at the sight, Matt rushed back to his class and told his friends what had happened. No one believed him until an announcement was made that there has been an attack at the school and people have gone vicious, killing and eating people. Everyone in the classes caused a commotion and rushed out of the classes. Matt told his friends to follow him to the roof where they might be safe.

(OOC: Now, who wants to follow Matt?)
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:12 am

Name: Zane Flare
Personality: All-Around
Favorite Weapon: Elemental Magic
Background: When Zane was growing up, he started to Develop a power known as 'Ruikriri' which was only Available to the Descendants of a special city nicknamed " The city of Hope ". without any special weapons, but truth is, he doesn't know it yet.
Extra Info: He controls a special Element known as Aura
Looks:
Spoiler:
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 am

( I'll double post, to follow Matt Wink )

Zane

Zane who had just finished his recent class and was about to walk through the door when suddenly." STUDENTS THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL THERE ARE FLESH EATING... THINGS AT THE SCHOOL!!! " With that everyone started rushing through the door, everyone, except Zane. He was calmly getting out of class like he always does. Then a big Thing threw a kid half across the hall. Zane didn't pay attention and kept walking towards the roof where some people were said to be. Walking slowly and without a doubt he reached the stairs. Then one of those huge things came out and tried to punch Zane. He dodged it so Fast and kept going. He reached the top and saw a Familiar looking kid their. " Yo, Kid! " Then the zombie blasted from the door and was heading for Zane. Zane kicked the zombie and it fell off the ledge. Then the Zombie landed on car and the car started rolling down. Then the Car getting on fire and was heading for an oil slick. " Fred there's a car on fire coming our plan to save the school is ruined!!!", Or...Was it? With that the car rolled to the oil and... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! The zombie pieces were flying everywhere the car was in mid-air. " So? Who are you?!
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 am

(OOC: Zombies are supposed to be slow and mindless and walk where they hear a sound. For example, if you stand quietly in a hallway full of zombies, they won't do anything, but, if you make a sound, they'll come for you so try to follow this mate Very Happy)

Matt
The situation was getting out of hand. Many students and teachers already became those Thing's victims and were lurking around to kill. Matt had been running on the stairs to reach the roof. There he saw a metal pipe and picked it up. After a while, he saw a guy standing, looking outside the window. The guy looked at Matt and said "So? Who are you?" Matt replied calmly "Name's Matt, Matt Crimson. Now, wanna tag along with us or wanna go with the lone wolf act?"

Last edited by BasilMeer on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 am

Zane

Zane peering to check if they're any girls in danger. " What, what happen, did you get your flesh eating yet? ". Matt looked at him with a WTF expression. " Ah, ok, so your ok. I will team up with you and that bald guy over there. So today we begin as the Zane and... Err... Brad? Was it? " No it's...Matt... " " MATT I SAID MATT ". So let's get some gear from some closets and head out.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 am

Matt
Matt thought I kinda don't like this guy but he seems like a nice guy "Well I won't mind getting some gear but if we go back now then we're done for. What we can do best is create a barricade on the roof and wait for help and try calling our homes. Our parents must be worried. So come on! We can't become their meal you know!" said Matt to Zane.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 am

Name: Ikeelid You
Personality: He is a quiet but strong type, he loves to help other people but is usually to shy to do so, he is a large and muscular boy of around 17... he does no sports that anyone knows about...

Favorite Weapon:A standard hunting class rifle with a silencer, red dot sight and Lots and lots of ammo...

Background:N/A

Extra Info: He loves killing zombies due to the fact he has read all of the zombie survival guides...

Looks:Super sexy... Razz

* cant really find a picture.... sorry! *

MY chat color... Blue
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 am

As you two make a run for the car... you see that zombies are surrounding you from all over in thier slow mindless pace... you realize that they have you surrounded and that it will be impossible to reach your car in time... right as they are almost on top os you... one of the zombies recives a bullet to the head and slumps foward... this person the proceeds to shoot the few other zombies in the way of his car... you rush over and jump into the back.. the boy, IK for short said that he was helping to paint his dads house when they started to attack... he grabbed his rifle and rushed out... looking for his girlfriend in the school, that when he saw you and decided to help... he then states a little later that he had killed his zombified girlfreind when he saved you... he has a full tank of gas and hands to ewach of you a small, 9mm pistol with a box of ammo and tells you to protect him while he tries to make it to the base...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 am

Um I would really like it if you had read correctly what had been happening above. All of the characters (well it's me and Shady for now but now you have joined!) run for their lives and head towards the roof of the school. Unless they jump off the school and land on the ground then they run for a car >_>
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 am

Oh, yez... I seemed to have misunderstood your story... My bad! But, I have h=guns because im a hunter... Do you want to join me?? Razz
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 am

( I have Elemental Powers... Ftw... )
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 am

Okay now listen! Don't mind me talking like this but how can you be a hunter when you are a student? This is a school in a city for Heaven's Sake and there's a zombie outbreak! How're you supposed to have guns in a school? We do get guns later on in the RP. So just grab a baseball bat or a wooden stick or a wooden sword and just go with it until you get some guns and stuff. So please, no guns for now. And Dawn, make an entry for yourself like Shady did. Like you were killing zombies on the roof and told us that if we smash their heads they are done for or something like that. So please, no more I got a gun and killed them... for now.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 am

we'e high school students not 40 year old Over protective virgins anyway ets stop this spam and get back to the story.i gotta go to the bathroom so some post r when I get back Ill start
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 am

Lol, What I had said when I had typed up there was that I had stayed home and was painting the house when this happened... I then saw the zombie apocolaypse started and then tryed to go into the school to save my GF... that when I saw you two and had decided to help... So yes, I do hunt in ym off time... * BReaks and stuff * Thats how I know how to use a gun and thats why I had so many... those 9 mm were origionally for my zombie girlfriend, but now they are for you... I was going to try to make it to the base in my car, but there is crap all around so I dont know if I can make it.that why I invited all of you to join me, unless you would rather stay up on top of a roof. Razz
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:36 am

Well, you know what? This now makes sense to me lol Okay, well let's start this again. From where do you make your entrance? I mean, if we go back now, then those zombies are gonna be waiting for us. If we take the roof, then the way might be clear a little.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 am

As you and basil can obviously see... IK Is fighting for his life on the ground in oder to clear a way for you to enter the car so that we can try to make it to the military base, he looks very tired and exausted from not only fighting zombies but also painting the house earlier... you know thatif you do not save him soon, he will die...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Matt
Matt saw a guy fighting zombies on the grounds and was being pushed back to the wall. "Hey Zane!" said Matt to Zane "There's a guy out there fighting zombies all alone! We need to help him!"
(OOC: I'm waaaaaiting Shady lol)
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Zane

" Haha, Sure. ". Zane rushed into the battlefield were the guy was fighting the Zombie. Zane rushed in and tackled the zombie. The zombie started rolling into the fire * BURN BABY BURN!!! * Then Zane helped the man up. " Look over here, Matt. "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 am

Matt
Matt swung the metal pipe he had in his hand and smashes some of those zombies heads. He went to the guy and said "Hey you okay? Here, get up." Matt pulled the man up and asked him "What're you doing here? What's your name?"
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 am

Name:Jesse Villiers
Personality:Shy
Favorite Weapon:Rapier
Background:His parents died when he was 3.
Extra Info:X
Looks:My Avi
HopeEsthiem
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 776

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am

IK: Ik says that he is ok and proceedes to give you all a big slap on the back... HE explains that he was painting the house when he saw the zombie outbreak was beginning to happen... He then jumped into his old car to save his girlgriend, and met you instead! Ik said that while he was driving, an emergancy broadcast had went out instructing all civilians to try to make it to the nearest military base possible... IK has a rather nice and expensive hunting rifle he stole from his dad at the beginning of the outbreak... he hands both of you rusted, but still useable 9MM with about 80 rounds in ammo, stating that this was payment for saving his lfe... as he gets in his truck, he asks if you two would like to accompany him to the military base... any takers?
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 am

Zane

" Thanks for the guns, we might need these. But, screw the military base I'll go 1 on 1000 with the zombies. Zane was determined to make the zombies pay for getting Ik's girlfriend. He turned to IK " There's no need for you, Scum. " he then aimed the pistol near his head and BOOM! Headshot. But IK was still alive. It was a zombie behind IK that he shot. Zane started walking toward the Apocalyptic Town with fires and rubble. " Lock and Load, Bitches "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

IK Smiles... thats what he likes to hear... IK picks up his rifle and starts to walk alongside zane,
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:37 am

Matt
Ikeleed gave Zane and Matt two guns. Zane thanked Ikeleed and went towards the town. Well he did look like a one man army so Matt thanked Ikeleed and told the remaining survivors of the school to get a bus and go somewhere far. As they reached for the bus, Matt kept smashing the zombie heads with his metal pipe and saved the ammo of the gun. "Come on! Is there someone who can drive right?!" said Matt to the survivors. A hand rose from the crowd "I can drive!" It was the English teacher Mr. Setzuya. "Alright teach! Please take the bus somewhere far from the town and please be careful. Here, take this pipe. It's easy to use. Just smack their heads." Matt handed the pipe to Mr. Setzuya. "Good luck young lad. Thank you for helping us in this dire situation. Come on children! Get inside!" said Mr. Setzuya and started the engine. "Aren't you gonna come with us Matt? A friend of Matt said. "I will come after you guys after I gather more survivors. Don't worry about me. Just be careful, and good luck!" said Matt as he closed the door. The bus started and before you could know, it was gone. Matt took out the gun Ikeleed gave him and went after Zane. "Christie, just be okay!"
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content