OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by BasilMeer Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 am

OOC: Alright mate! Also, I put up a logo for this Role Play in the first page.

Matt
Matt gets out of the car and says "Well, Zane has a point there. I mean, where do you think zombie outbreak starts in movies? Mostly where some awesome medical equipment is available and well sometimes in some distant high tech bases. But that's not the point here. The hospital is bound to be full of zombies. All of the patients in the hospital are most likely to be the first victims of these zombies. Oh yeah! I just remembered something, when I was in the room of the motel, I saw something written on the wall. Probably someone else who was there before me wrote it so that other survivors can reach the safe place. And, I found some supplies in that room too. Probably the survivor left it there." Hands the ammo to Zane and Ikeleed and puts down the Rescue Medipaks. Hey Ikeleed, mind doing me a favor? Heal Zane's wounds using the medipak. Oh yeah, and before I forget, what was written on the wall was pretty weird but here is how it goes Walk down the lane to the stream of blood, there you will see the tree of the hanged, walk past it to reach the hidden grounds, where brotherhood is survival and loneliness is death. Now the question is, what the heck does this riddle or whatever means? Also, if you guys wanna go ahead, then go, I need to find my little sister. You see, she already was weak and she can't run much. So I am really worried about her. I know that having too much hopes at a time like this would probably hurt me but, I have to. I'll see you guys around." Matt faces towards the road they came from. " Oh and Zane and Ikeleed, thanks you guys, you helped me a lot. I hope we meet again. Till then." said Matt as he runs off to find his sister.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 am

IK scowles... "matt, good luck... " he yelles at matt as he leaves! IK then turns to zane and larce... " well, we still have to go to the hospital " he sais in a hardened tone...
" the pick up is tomorrow night and if we are not there then we are in some serious trouble... " IK starts back up the car again and prepares to head in the direction of the hospital, are you coming?
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 am

"Got nothing better to do..."LArce said.
HopeEsthiem
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 776

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 am

Matt
Gotta find a ride so that I can get to my home faster! said Matt as he was running with his Shotgun. Matt stopped by a house and looked at it's garage. There was a bike there. Matt looked around him to see if any zombies were lurking around or not. Luckily, there weren't any zombies, at least for now. He quickly dashed towards the bike. As he approached it, Matt heard a moan. Matt turned around and there was a zombie! Matt couldn't turn back to shoot it so Matt back kicked it. The zombie flew back and fell down. Matt quickly sat on the bike and started it. Wow, it wasn't locked! Thank God!! Matt speedily drifted and raced the throttle and made a quick escape. Though the sound of the bike attracted many unwanted followers but they were too slow to catch up with him. "WOOOHOOO!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I FEEL LIKE THE WIND!!! TRY TO CATCH UP WITH ME NOW FLESH EATERS!!!!" said Matt in excitement as he rode the bike at a very fast speed. Just a little more while, Christie I'll rescue you and we'll make it back to Ikeleed and Zane and Larce and make it to the hospital to get out of this Hell!
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:20 pm

LOL, SPOOF TIME! Razz * My only one, I swear!! *

IK screamed over the constant gunfire... IK, zane, larce, and several other survivos had been trying to make it to the hospital with no avail... As they got close, it was apperent that there had been a huge car crash near the hospital... they would then have to walk on foot, as they got closer, the hordes only grew in numbers... from what it looked like, many people had attempted to make it to the hospital, but without guns they were eaisily overwhelmed by the zombies... as the three of them rushed down the zombie filled streets, they saw a group of survivors also fighting... there was a man wearing a bright white tuxedo and who looked like a coach weilding a bent crowbar... along with a girl and another man wearing a baseball cap. as they got closer to them, it quickly became apperent that they were both trying to get to the hospital... as the seven of them battled close to the hospital... it became apperant that they were outnumbered 5 to 1 and that ammo was running low... they could try to just rush into the hospital through the hordes or keep fighting their way through...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 pm

OOC: LOL? The characters from Left 4 Dead 2?! LMAO Okay seriously, do not do this again Dawn...... but it was funny lol

Matt
Finally! My..my home... said Matt as he stood before his house. There was blood everywhere. Matt began to feel a little hopeless. Matt took out his Shotgun which was low on ammo. Matt slowly approached the ruined door of his house. As he lay a finger on it, the door fell down. Matt pulled all of his courage together and went inside. As he stepped, the floor creaked. The places were narrow for Matt to fight back if he were to be attacked by a zombie, and he hoped that if he gets attacked by a zombie, it should not be his own family. He slowly opened his parent's room and peeked inside. There was nothing in there except the furniture. Matt opened the door and heard a voice "Do-don't come here!! I-I'll cut you in half!!" Matt quickly recognized this voice. He turned towards the speaker and said "Christie? Is that you?" "Big bro?" the girl said "Big brooo!!!!" She ran towards Matt and hugged him tightly. "I-*sniff* I thought I was gonna die here!" Christie said as she cried. "Don't worry Christie, everything will be alright. I'm here now, so stop crying okay?" Christie nodded as she wiped her tears. "Where mom and dad?" said Matt to Christie in a soft tone. "I-I don't know. They never came back. We had heard people screaming in our neighbor's home and we saw a guy biting people! And whoever he bit died... Mom and Dad went to try to keep everything under control and told me to hide. I quickly ran in my room and saw through the window that Mom and Dad went in the neighbor's house. After that... I don't know what happened to them. But when I heard a scream, I quickly ran in your room and took your Katana and hid myself here...." It sounds like that Mom and Dad became zombies too. I mean, it's Dad and Mom we're talking about, if something is not right, they always tell me no matter where am I. They're...gone.... I need to keep a straight face! So that Christie doesn't figure out what happened to Mom and Dad."Well it's okay Christie. Now come on. We need to get out of here and head for the hospital where they're gonna take us somewhere safe. My bike is outside. Give me my Katana and let's go!" replied Matt to Christie. Christie handed the Katana to Matt and clung onto him. "Let's go!!" Matt and Christie rushed outside. As Matt ran down stairs, zombies were lurking in the hall way because Matt had accidentally broken the door or something like that. Matt quickly took out his Katana and sliced through the zombies like they were butter. He split them in half with one strike, after all, he had been training in the Art of Swordsmanship when he was just a kid. Matt quickly started the bike and told Christie to sit behind him and hold on tight. Matt raced the throttle to full and raced through the streets to reach the hospital for the pick up. It was a race against time. "Big bro, you're.. going too fast..." said Christie as he held on tighter to Matt. "We have to go fast if we wanna survive! Just hang on tight." said Matt to Christie as he went more fast. In a little while, Matt and Christie made it to the hospital. There they saw that the remaining survivors were surrounded by hordes of zombies. "Ikeleed Zane Larce!!" yelled Matt as he drifted and blowed those zombies away. "Hey Zane, could you take care of my sis for a while?" said Matt to Zane as he put down his sister and alighted from the bike. "It's time... to go back where you came from!!" said Matt as he rushed into the horde of zombies with his Katana out. He slashed through them and took out as many as he could. But he still needed some backup to hold sneak attacks off.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm

[size=29]Zane[size]

Zane took the small girl under his wing. He took her into the car and told her to bend down for two reasons. She can't see to much violence, and the zombies cant see her. Zane strapped his gloves on. " Time to see what these can really do " Zane started punching the Zombies heads off. He Hi-Jump Kicked teh zombies up he uppercut him with his foot he stood his arm up in a Right Angle position and the zombies body hit Zane's hand and he threw the zombie at others. Then a pretty huge zombie came out. He got the shotgun and shot him repeatedly until the ammo ran out. He then got the crow bar and threw it. It sliced a bit of his skin off. " Fuck this is gonna be pretty tough ". Zane pulled his arm out. Fist Cannon! His fist launched really fast and punched the zombie in the Stomach. Zane's face looked pale and dead-like. " What the... Fuck... " The zombie in the back bit Zane in his shoulder. " Get the FUCK OFF!!! " he turned back and Punched the zombie Hard as fuck he could almost see Some sort of Blue thing but it was probably his Imagination. He Zombie scraped the ground along with his face and other body parts. The zombie started to flicker as he Proceeded through the ground soon he hit the Past Oil Slick and blew up. " Matt, Ik, try to take care of the big zombie. " Zane rushed to the Car and took Christie to safety.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:14 am

OOC: Alright! It's team work time! rofl

Matt
"Okay Zane just take care of Christie!!" said Matt as he furiously sliced every zombie's head in half. Matt turned towards the big zombie whom Zane had been fighting. He still looked like he could smash and break anything that comes in it's way to pieces. "Alright big guy! You're dead!!" said Matt as he rushed towards the big zombie and slashed it's abdomen. However it wasn't much of use. The zombie quickly reacted and punched Matt and he flew right into a wall. "Aagghh!" Matt coughed up blood and fell down. "Big broooo!!!" yelled Christie as she saw her brother so severely hurt. "You...you're gonna pay for this......" Matt stood up and said "Ikeleed! Give me a backup... start... shooting now!! And Larce! Grab me up when I collapse just before Ikeleed starts shooting..." Matt used his left strength to run towards the big zombie and do one last move that he had completed last month. Matt's Katana glimmered in the moonlight with the blood, "Alright.. you're done for!!! A Thousand Slashes!!" yelled Matt as he swung his Katana in incredibly fast speed. It was like Matt was swinging thousands of swords at a time. Matt's A Thousand Slashes cut through the zombie's skin and you could see his internal system now. Matt's speed slowed down and in seconds Matt collapsed. "I guess... this is it for me.... I'd just like to say... good luck... everyone.. and good bye...." said Matt as he passed out.

OOC2: And guys, SAVE MATT AFTER YOU GET ON THE HELICOPTER AND GO TO THE MILITARY BASE!!!! Because I still wanna role play ^_^
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 am

IK couldnt belive what was going on... Zane had been bitten., so there was only a matter of time, matt was unconsious with his sister and the survivors were pinned up next to a burt out car... "No" he thought, this cant be happening!! the next moments were a blur for him... IK pulled out two pf thier three pistols and just fired... he fired the gun for what had seemed like an only a few seconds to him when in reality he had been shooting for well over 5 mins... IK sat with the survivors behind a wall of burned out cars... Zane was well away from the rest of the group now that he was infected. 4 in the morning... we need to rush it! IK and the survivors gave out the remaining ammo that there was and they entered the hospital... The hospital was a putrid site, blood was all over the walls along with body parts... bodies in genral and a large amount of zombies... they decided to try to go for the emergency stairs... due to the fact the power had JUST went out. one of the survivors picked up matt and carried him on his shoulder with his sister walking beside him... as they opened up the stairway, a gust of wind that smelt like rotting meat smashed into them, as they continued to climb... it was obvious that they would have to get off at floor 13 and look for another way through, since the stairs above had collapsed...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 am

"MATT!"Larce shouted.He ran over to him.He draggedhim, and put him in a car.
HopeEsthiem
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 776

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:15 pm

* PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS... EXEPT HOPE... * In this game, you are suppoesed to follow along witht eh story that other people have posted... matt was carried in a while ago in my story XD
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 pm

( I swear Dawning all you wanna do is Infect me. I swear. Lmfao )

Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Lol... well you did get bitten XD sorry, I am a little protective due to the fact I know you would love nothing more then to see us all fail because of you! Razz *JK* but anyways, if you were bitten then you really do only have a little while to live... and we are NOT taking you on the plane! Razz
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm

* Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Not everytime you get bitten you become a Zombie Rofl. *
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:18 pm

* Lol, nice try bro! Razz * Now say something so that we can continue the story!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Zane

" Fucking Zombies ". Zane follows the zombies blood bath streak and leads to the Big Zombie. " Go to Hell. And while your at it, Say hello to your other friends, Bolting Fist Balista!!! Zane's fist went Med-Evil speed on the Zombies Stomach. " GO TO HELL!!! " The huge zombie that seemed to not move an inch from its spot suddenly was hurdling through the Streets at Impeccable Speed. " YOU WANT SOME MORE?!? " Zane dashed through the streets and matched the zombies speed and cut infront of it then Kicked it down causing Zane to ricochet up, and He pulled his arm back " Burn in Hell... Zane launched his arm and punched the zombies stomach clear through the ground. The ground started to shake a bit, then stopped. Zane stood up and tore the zombies head off. " Screw these Zombies, I'm gonna go KILL Each of them with my own two hands " His eyes blistered with anger. He punched the ground and picked up a slab of rock. He turned back and Smacked a zombie with full force. He headed toward Matt. " Cmon Matt, Lets send these Beasts from whence they came. Zane Snickered he coulden't smile, He was too angry.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Zane! IK yelled! come on! we are almost to the top of the hospital!! * Read previous posts to see how we got here! * Ik then turned and ran with Matt and his sister... not to mention the other survivors through the 13th story of the hospital, zombies poured out of the rooms as they flew past them... as they nearned the other set of stairs, a zombie burt out of it just as zane kicked, causing the zombie to fly out of the window... into a an electric fan and exploded! as the unlikley group climbed up to the top of the building, they heard the sound of chopper fans, as they neared, they came apon a horrid site... bodies were scattered everywhere and the driver was all over the landing zone, zombies crawled around in search of flesh and the chopper was spinnig but not going anywhere... well, IK said as he jumped in, we have to at least TRY to make it to the base... right?
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapster_1001 Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Name: Halmoore Dalha
Personality: survivior, takes any measures to insure the safety of his team.
Favorite Weapon: 12 gauge shotgun
Looks: blue, long spiky hair (imagine Zack from RM2K3)
Zapster_1001
Zapster_1001
Commoner
Commoner

Gald : 106

Stats

https://www.youtube.com/a7xforlife443

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapster_1001 Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Halmoore
As IK was walking with everyone else, a young boy crosses in front of them. The boy looks at them and says "I've been following you guys. I mean, I thought after all this I was the only one left..." he pauses and looks at them with broken confidence "may I join your team?"
Zapster_1001
Zapster_1001
Commoner
Commoner

Gald : 106

Stats

https://www.youtube.com/a7xforlife443

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content