OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drabbles

+2
Shady
faggottron
6 posters

Go down

Drabbles Empty Drabbles

Post by faggottron Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post but oh well.

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen in my whole life. Like, seriously.

I can't stop laughing. DO YOU HEAR ME, I CAN'T

http://www.prillalar.com/drabbles/

You fill in those boxes and a drabble will come up, post it here for some laughs ;D

I'm not posting mine now because well... mine is kinda inappropriate >_>
Like, REALLY inappropriate
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 319

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Drabbles Empty Re: Drabbles

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Mine is hilarious ROFL

Noob Saibot and Bobby Flannigan were celebrating a Fat Valentine's Day together. Noob Saibot had cooked a Ugly dinner and they ate on a crutch by candlelight.

"My darling," Bobby Flannigan said, stroking Noob Saibot's Arm, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Noob Saibot. "It is but a Nooby token of my Faggish love."

Noob Saibot opened the box. Inside was a Annoying Fuck Nut! He gazed at it Nooby. Then he gazed at Bobby Flannigan Nooby. "It's Pissed off," Noob Saibot said. "Come here and let me fuck you."

Just then, a Homo Sexual crone sprang out of hiding and cackled Like a fountain of Lemonade cast into his mouth. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a Fucked Up voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Bobby Flannigan read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other Gracefully as the crone cackled some more. Noob Saibot's Face began to tremble. Then Bobby Flannigan shrugged, pulled out a Crazy Fuck Nut, and hit the crone on her Leg. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Noob Saibot said and kissed Bobby Flannigan Faggishly. "This is a Retarded Valentine's Day!"

They Retardidly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they fucked each other all night long.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm

LOOOOOL
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Its a miracle How all those words fit in their ROFL especially the last one
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 pm

yes, I know

here's one of my stories:

Laura and Terrance
by William Shakespeare

Enter Laura

Terrance appears above at a window

Laura:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the tiara, and Terrance is the golden retriever.
Arise, precious golden retriever, and hug the tense ipod.
See, how he leans his arm upon his fingers!
O, that I were a glove upon that fingers,
That I might touch that arm!

Terrance:
O Laura, Laura! wherefore art thou Laura?
What's in a name? That which we call a butt
By any other name would smell as jerk
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "And sweetest in the gale is heard; And sore must be the storm that could abash the little bird"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove stupid.

Laura:
Swain, by yonder tense ipod I swear
That tips on the bed the crazy clock--

Terrance:
O, swear not by the ipod, the stonner ipod,
That normaly changes in its beautiful orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise beautiful.
Sweet, weird night! A thousand times weird night!
Parting is such sex god sorrow,
That I shall say weird night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Laura:
Sleep dwell upon thine arm, peace in thy fingers!
Would I were sleep and peace, so quickly to rest!
always will I to my precious butt's cell,
Its help to hug, and my jerk butt to tell.
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey, this reminds me of Mad-Libs. I'll give it a try.

Simply awesome.

The Adventure Of The Kangaroo

Tawfik and Pritesh were out for a smug Valentine's walk in a SUV. As they went, Pritesh rested her hand on Tawfik's nose. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so false, Tawfik was filled with tiny dread.

"Do you suppose it's funny here?" he asked slowly.

"You downtrodden silly," Pritesh said, tickling Tawfik with her chicken. "It's completely invisible."

Just then, a wonderful kangaroo leapt out from behind a road and squelched Pritesh in the index finger. "Aaargh!" Pritesh screamed.

Things looked young. But Tawfik, although he was simple, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a car and, like butter on toasted bread!, beat the kangaroo roughly until it ran off. "That will teach you to squelch innocent people."

Then he clasped Pritesh close. Pritesh was bleeding quietly. "My darling," Tawfik said, and pressed his lips to Pritesh's large toe.

"I love you," Pritesh said quickly, and expired in Tawfik's arms.

Tawfik never loved again.

Last edited by crazedanimekid on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazedanimekid
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm

To Brightly Drill

Omegas and Omegas' clone were celebrating a purple Valentine's Day together. Omegas had cooked a pretty dinner and they ate in WW2 by candlelight.

"My darling," Omegas' clone said, stroking Omegas's ear, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Omegas. "It is but a crazy token of my sound-powered love."

Omegas opened the box. Inside was a dead pencil! He gazed at it quickly. Then he gazed at Omegas' clone quickly. "It's fony," Omegas said. "Come here and let me drill you."

Just then, a psychological crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a three-eyed duck that sings about fashion and suicide rates. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a strong voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Omegas' clone read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other slowly as the crone cackled some more. Omegas's eye began to tremble. Then Omegas' clone shrugged, pulled out a paper, and hit the crone on her ON/OFF switch. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Omegas said and kissed Omegas' clone ironically. "This is a tacky Valentine's Day!"

They rapidly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they drilled each other all night long.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Vecto speaks the truth Omegas loves himself more than anyone out there
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Sorry for double post but I think I killed one of these ROFL:
To Delightfully Kill

Shady and ami-chan were celebrating a beautiful Valentine's Day together. Shady had cooked an extravagent dinner and they ate on a Stick by candlelight.

"My darling," ami-chan said, stroking Shady's forehead, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Shady. "It is but an adorable token of my amazing love."

Shady opened the box. Inside was an awesome noob! He gazed at it Awesomley. Then he gazed at ami-chan Awesomley. "It's hot," Shady said. "Come here and let me kill you."

Just then, a charming crone sprang out of hiding and cackled Like a soothing ice cream on a hot summer day. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a lovely voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

ami-chan read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other Softly as the crone cackled some more. Shady's lips began to tremble. Then ami-chan shrugged, pulled out a Omegas, and hit the crone on her face. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Shady said and kissed ami-chan Swiftly. "This is a soft Valentine's Day!"

They Patiently burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they killed each other all night long.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 pm

LOOOOL
god. I died.
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Catcat sipped Catcatly at his drink and stood Catcatish behind a Catcat. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel Catcatish and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how Catcatish his Catcat got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Catcat knew very well why he was at the party: to see Catcat.

Ah, Catcat. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his Catcatish Catcat made Catcat's heart beat like a Catcat that Catcats.

But tonight everyone was masked. Catcat peered Catcatly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Catcat. There, he thought, the man over by the Catcat, the Catcatish one with the Catcat mask. It had to be Catcat. No one else could look so Catcatish, even in a Catcat mask.

He began to walk Catcat's way and Catcat started to panic. What if he actually talked to Catcat?

Catcat came right up to Catcat and Catcat thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Catcat said Catcatly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the Catcat," Catcat said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so Catcatish.

Just then, a Catcatish voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Catcat's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Catcat might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Catcat swept Catcat into his arms, bent him the Catcat, and kissed Catcat Catcatly, slipping him the tongue and groping his Catcat.

Catcat could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out Catcatly and pulled Catcat's mask off his face. It was Catcat! "I knew it was you," Catcat said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Catcat said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Catcat watched him go. He would be right back, Catcat was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.

loloololololol Very Happy
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:42 pm

What the catcat?!
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Ahh, so many innuendos in this Very Happy
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:54 am

Lol this seems funny. Here's mine:
Cockadoodledoo and Keekitykeekityku were celebrating a Awesome Valentine's Day together. Cockadoodledoo had cooked a YEAH dinner and they ate on the beach by candlelight.

"My darling," Keekitykeekityku said, stroking Cockadoodledoo's arm, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Cockadoodledoo. "It is but a What is this for? token of my Epic love."

Cockadoodledoo opened the box. Inside was a DUDE egg! He gazed at it no. Then he gazed at Keekitykeekityku no. "It's Annoying," Cockadoodledoo said. "Come here and let me punch you."

Just then, a Laugh crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a No way voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Keekitykeekityku read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other yes as the crone cackled some more. Cockadoodledoo's leg began to tremble. Then Keekitykeekityku shrugged, pulled out a milk, and hit the crone on her head. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Cockadoodledoo said and kissed Keekitykeekityku nein. "This is a WTH Valentine's Day!"

They EPIC burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they farted each other all night long.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 am

These are great!