OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was

5 posters

Go down

Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was Empty Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was

Post by StarSkipper Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 am

Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was THETITLE

Download Demo

Okay well here's my main project. I don't often get that much constructive feedback so here's your chance to help me out.
I've been thinking of getting some people to help me.. so if your interested give me a pm
Chapter 1 and 2 are under revison, because they're really poor quality. And this demo is for chapter 3 so it won't make too much sense. Also note that this is background information for the demo, and the majority of this information is likley to end up in the completed game profile, which I'll move in the nessary fourm once completed.... hope thats okay

Setting
The game is based in the modern world, With two citys setting as it's backdrop. One is a fictional city called Rufu's based somewhere in the west coast of america and the other is set in London. Split into 3 chapters

Storyline
Waking dead tells the story of three demon hunters seeking redemption and the series of events that showed how they found it. Based in the backdrop of the 21st century with undertones of Religion and science fiction. We'll get to see how changing your destiny with the notion of freewill, would result in very bad consequences.

Gameplay
The first two chapter's is entially storydriven, with the gameplay being the kill, kill and cutscene. The final chapter opens up alot more with exploration, varity of gameplay modes, sidequests and a overall better presentation.
With the simple intention to let the player have fun!

Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was Day
Two week's have passed since decibel's escape, As Drusilla's plan hurtles out of control the United Kingdom is brought to it's knees with the world soon to follow. Decibel, leiko and jessica will have to reach london avoiding various demons and the dreaded Circle of Nine, but there is more afoot here. A women has returned to dispurt the balance that will shake the foundations forhumanity and demons alike.. For she one agenda, one purpose, that will end everything in disaster.
-available for Q4 2010

Features
-The story is told in the present day and through fractured flashbacks.
-Music is from all sorts of well known gaming francises.
-The default battle system
-Multiple story arc's
-Puzzles
-minigames
-Hunting system
-two distinct time periods

Characters
Spoiler:

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Enjoy! =D

Last edited by StarSkipper on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
StarSkipper
StarSkipper
Commoner
Commoner

Gald : 112

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was Empty Re: Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was

Post by Shady Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:20 am

3rd Spoiler from bottom. They're using Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Runners :O
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was Empty Re: Waking Dead: The Day That Never Was

Post by StarSkipper Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:31 am

heh... so they are o.O
StarSkipper
StarSkipper
Commoner
Commoner

Gald : 112

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Snacks Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

thats cool Smile
Snacks
Snacks
Bronze Cookiez
Bronze Cookiez

Gald : 1164

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:04 am

Hey, This wasnt made by chance with XP?? Those were the good ol days...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:56 pm

I cant even get XP to open up...rofl...COPTER
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 am

WOw this looks awesome i mean really I am so playing this
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah! This game is great! Just played a little bit of it! Can wait to play more!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down