OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World at War?

+3
Vectomon
Dezz123
Andinator
7 posters

Go down

World at War? Empty World at War?

Post by Andinator Mon May 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Basically, thanks to my knowledge on the two world wars, I was thinking about one from the future (about 20 years from now). This will not be a community game as it will be more serious...

The plot is simply that germany tries to forge Anschluz with what used to be Austria-Hungary, which touches off a euro-centric war that ends up with the middle east joining Germany, which was united by the Afganistan war, which had resolved in the other minority political parties supporting the Taliban and driving US out...and later creating its empire

Meanwhile, from the west, The US was still recovering from its devastating loss in the Afgan war...so It decides to reform NATO (an organization that originally been between Canada, US, and Britain, but other eastern euro nations join). The organization was disbanded when the US lost the Afgan war (connection!!!). This NATO, however, is for reassured protection of neighboring countries. The new NATO is originally formed by an alliance between US and Canada, trying to get all the other US countries to join, under the guise of "reducing poverty" (which they do perform also to gain their trust)...

Russia fears the central powerhouse of Germany, The Middle East, and the old Austria-Hungarian Empire alliance, calling themselves the Equilateral Power, who have begun to spread out, creating their empire. So it forms alliances with China (still communist), Japan (still the technological powerhouse of the world), India (still a hugely populated country), etc. in an attempt to form their own shield which results in the Green Army (Opposite of Red, the communist color).

Changes between 2010 and 2030 (the rough time of the war)
- Seeing Communist China as a threat to Taiwan, its leaders team up with Japan and other Chinese freedom fighters to create the non corrupt people's republic of china, which is still battling with the communist party, keeping them non-corrupt
- A new political party has spawned (created by the Afgan's conquering of Middle East) called Talbanism, which is adopted by Germany, basically a mix between a beauracracy (a few ruling council) and fascism (where they rule with an iron fist). The beauracracy is comprised of three people, one who controls military (war stuff), one who controls politics (keeping the three in power and justifying actions), and one who controls economy (acts as the “good guy” to prevent revolt).
- US lost war with Taliban (NATO was disbanded because of this)
- Taliban has become the Afgan government and has taken over the Middle East through Talbanism to control trade routes.

So basically, The Equilateral try to conquer Europe, and then the world. Due to it's powerful success, the new NATO is formed to keep them from coming to North America, but it does not invite anyone outside of North America (and later some of south America) to join due to it originally being just a defensive maneuver.

The Green Army is formed when the new NATO rejects Russia's self invitation, causing it to call on Asia to help. Non communist china, which is still recovering and redeveloping, gladly accepts, causing other Asian nations to fear the green army's attack and join immediately. Islands like Japan and the Phillipines and other Pacific Islands (except hawaii of course) join later, once the war gets huge, as they now see the Green Army as their only defense

Speculation sets the Green Army and new NATO apart, which is deepened when a blockade by Equilateral through the pacific no longer allow them to exchange messages through use of telecommunication interference.

The Green Army has the people and the technology but there are too many countries that do not join, making communication more difficult. The new NATO is completely filled with every North American Country, but Cuba acts as the Equilaterals and NATO's wild card, receiving technology from both alliances. And the Equilateral is by far the most developed, but has to face soldiers on the Eastern and Western Front, along with a slight resistance on the southern front (Africa) and having to keep their Air Craft Carrier blockade straight through the Pacific to gun down communication, one way or another.

you play as a NATO soldier, and later I will make a “green army” version and “Equilateral” version, to show the dark areas of all the alliances. The winner of the war changes with the version of the game.

Despite what I said about no community game, I may use a real life version of community characters to represent the main character of each version (I would probably use myself for the green army version since I doubt I could get a picture of Yanfly or Shanghai). I will not be taking suggestions...and this game will be mained on VXnet...If I decide to do it....(I am just putting it here because I want some minor feedback and a direct response from Omegas7, my pal XD...
Andinator
Andinator
Student
Student

Gald : 458

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

World at War? Empty Re: World at War?

Post by Dezz123 Tue May 18, 2010 4:22 am

Wow, this sounds like its gonna turn out well.
Wish you luck with this. B)
Dezz123
Dezz123
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 6469

Stats

http://www.dezzgames.webs.com, www.evalon.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Tue May 18, 2010 11:11 am

I can't give you feedback hsitory-wise because I know nothing of world history, but I can see you put a lot on effort on this story. It doesn't looks very interesting to me because hsitory never does, but that's just me. Good luck man Smile
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andinator Tue May 18, 2010 11:16 am

thnx for the advice man..sorta
Andinator
Andinator
Student
Student

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle? Wed May 19, 2010 2:25 am

Wow nice story there but...
nothing of Australia Sad
and the US lost the war?!?
(Note: I kinda though someone would say this...)
Kyle?
Kyle?
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 418

Stats
Cookies: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 am

Meanwhile, Brazil declared July 23th "Vectomon praising" day.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andinator Thu May 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Meanwhile, Brazil declared July 23th "Vectomon killing" day.
Andinator
Andinator
Student
Student

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Thu May 20, 2010 7:27 pm

This looks promising,good luck from my side.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Mon May 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Andinator wrote:
Meanwhile, Brazil declared July 23th "Vectomon killing" day.

I'll be marking that day in my calendar, thanks Wink.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Reisen Rin Tue May 25, 2010 7:22 am

Meanwhile, Brazil declared July 23th "Vectomon cookie killing" day.

Thanks for the info Wink
Reisen Rin
Reisen Rin
Student
Student

Gald : 227

Stats

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=28016

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Tue May 25, 2010 9:50 am

That traditon clearly won't last more than one year. Vectomon prasing day is a much better idea :C
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Tue May 25, 2010 10:05 am

Those who go with Vectomon killing day,mark it in his/her calender.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content