OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game inconsitancies

4 posters

Go down

game inconsitancies Empty game inconsitancies

Post by demonlord5000 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm

In case anyone doesn't know what I mean by this, it's where the dialog and the actual story don't quite match up. For example, when I was playing that suikoden game for the ds, there was a time when the characters got stuck in a perpetual day (a repeating day, and they had no memory of it repeating at first), but eventually broke out of it. The text said they were all living different days, and this followed with the story. However one of the characters mentioned that they thought somethin was weird when the main character didn't show up in this one area, when he wasn't actually even in the main characters perpetual day, so in reality the main character shouldn't have influenced the other guys escape out of his day.

Anyways, the point of this thread is that I thought it'd be different than most of the usual ones, and the goal is for you all to find funny minor inconsistancies the game makers most likely overlooked and post them here. This is pretty much a given I think, but only do this for actual games out there on the market, meaning no rm games are allowed. You'll be surprised at what you find, if you pay attention to the games story carefully. I'll just use my example up there as my first one, and post more later.
demonlord5000
demonlord5000
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gald : 48

Back to top Go down

game inconsitancies Empty Re: game inconsitancies

Post by Dezz123 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 pm

This thread is actually epic. But...I can't think of any that I can remember. I'll have to play heaps of games, then I'll be back.
Dezz123
Dezz123
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 6469

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.dezzgames.webs.com, www.evalon.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Fossil Fighters. Giant sloths are not dinossaurs, people!
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:22 pm

In Chrono Trigger the main character stole a loaf of bread from the Festival and the enemy said he was gonna attack and did. but a slime came out instead.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demonlord5000 Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:27 pm

In kingdom hearts, wooden swords can't affect the heartless, yet if you pick up a wooden box and throw it at them, it affects them I'm sure the force of impact is about the same. Why is it that every single object other than wooden swords affect them? Personally, I think only keyblades should affect them. Either way, I consider it an inconsistancy.
demonlord5000
demonlord5000
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gald : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 pm

and in Kingdom Hearts 2 even the simple toy sword Roxas has works on the heartless O.O
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content