OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you happy with the current mod selection?

+4
faggottron
Shady
Peva
Vectomon
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you happy with the current mod selection? Empty Are you happy with the current mod selection?

Post by Vectomon Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Even if we got 24 votes saying yes on the poll, let's be sure. Are you happy with the current mod selection? If not, why? Is there a mod that is doing things wrong?
You will not be penalized in anyway for disagreeing with the mod selection or a mod's attitude.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Are you happy with the current mod selection? Empty Re: Are you happy with the current mod selection?

Post by Peva Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm

I believe Peva shouldn't be a mod. Nobody likes that nubcake.
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats

Back to top Go down

Are you happy with the current mod selection? Empty Re: Are you happy with the current mod selection?

Post by Shady Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Yea man Peva stinkies I hope he farts to death >.<

jk lol
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Peva, can you at least try to be serious? xD

Seriously now, some people think the poll results mean people are unhappy. Since you can't comment on the poll, here you can post your opinions. We have no way of knowing why you, 7 users, are unhappy with the mod selection, so I opened this up so we can improve our modding. You won't be attacked for posting here, user!
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

i'm ok with it~
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 319

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Well those people prolly included people who applied and weren't accepted.
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks Vecto, we had to open this to hear your opinions, since Light is trying to advertise that thing, apparently because users are irritated or something.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Light is irritated that Mitchi got accepted as a mod and not him even tho he posts more than her O_O
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 pm

If you wanna see what everyone got in pm before you jump to conclusions!
And yes I did edit them after I sent them to peva and faggotron cause they were a little harsh
wich is why its the way it is

"Since people seem to be leaving not showing up, and some dislike the mods (Yeah we have talked about it) ok..about 7 people, and some leaving....i still plan to come here but my site will only have all the members on omega dev now so we can stay a small family see ya there!
Im not trying to get you to leave omega dev...I just want to have a nice forum...maybe open to more members later

Im making my own forum!
Mods will be....please join I am working on the site now sign up and mods will be givin powers soon!
I pick you two because I know you the best!
Shady and I await you all to visit soon"

I have talked to people about the mod selection and its not because of mitchi,
its because you picked people who never even showed up till now or ones who will be gone for a while!
Please dont attack me when you dont know the full story
This is why people leave sites because of the mods.
Now im glad im not a mod

And I was fine with peva and vectomon and still want to be.
But someone had to spread the drama gosh I wonder who?
its a mod

you can ask the members what they got in pm!
they were not sent in to all members!
And so what I made my own site so did you omegas?
and it would be nice for you not to call it that thing

because the truth hurts you all have to make others feel bad is that right?
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Gald : 2129

Stats

http://www.light.site11.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchi.exe Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am

its because you picked people who never even showed up till now or ones who will be gone for a while!

Give a specific example. If it's not about me, then what and who is it exactly?

Please dont attack me when you dont know the full story
This is why people leave sites because of the mods.
Now im glad im not a mod

That's a bit contradicting. You applied as a mod here but now you don't like to be a mod. If you became a mod, don't you think this will happen?

We were chosen because we have the experience to rule. Did you know why Rmvx.net became successful and even has been actively making games for 2 years now? It's because the forum had great rulers. Yes, sometimes they are a bit harsh, but most of time, they're doing their best to SHOW the best for you. Everything has standards and it's just that the site expects a lot more from us because they want to make sure that everyone PARTICIPATES ACTIVELY in the site.

And I was fine with peva and vectomon and still want to be.
But someone had to spread the drama gosh I wonder who?
its a mod
you can ask the members what they got in pm!
they were not sent in to all members!

I did not receive it. And if you're fine with only peva and vectomon,
does that tell us that you don't like me as a mod? Apparently, you applied as a Resource Mod, and you liked Vectomon and can't make better music than moneymenace, then who's the ODD man OUT?

And so what I made my own site so did you omegas?

Don't jump to conclusions. Think first before you act. That's why you're not chosen to be a mod in the first place. Think about it. If you'll be making a forum without mods built to rule, what would happen to your forums? I bet it will last only for about 2 weeks more or less. This brings us back to the rpgmakervx.net example. Look, they have more mods now, and new ones, too. They are making sure that everything is in order when one of them is not online. Hence, if you make a forum yourself, it will just lead to failures, because apparently you don't like to have leaders, and YOU EVEN RECRUITED mods here to become mods to yours. Isn't that contradicting to what you have said before that you don't want to have mods???

because the truth hurts you all have to make others feel bad is that right

The truth hurts so bad, right, Light? Same goes to you. Don't jump into conclusions, too. Mods are chosen to make improvements for OmegaDev. We are doing this because we want to be known as great developers. Don't get frustrated on failing to be not a mod. Instead, prove to us that you are fit to be mod. You'll never know, maybe you'll make a great one sometime.

This post do not meant to hurt you. This is meant for you to realize that you don't now what you're doing, Light. I'm not mad or something. Listen to what I've said and think before you act. Thank you.

If many people hates me so bad, maybe I'll just resign as a mod, if that's what you want.
But there will be consequences.

And oh, btw, good luck with your forums, Light.

Last edited by mitchi.exe on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1920

Stats
Cookies: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am

Boy you think you are smarter then everyone dont you?
You were not even around much until you beame mod!

Also I have been on rmvx for a while now I left because i got a warning for a accidental double post!
Before that I also applied to be a mod there but with no luck. I was not unhappy about that.
Nor am I un happy about this one!
You are missing the point.

This is not even supposed to be about me its supposed to be about what we think about mods?

So why are we talking about Light?
Did you think about that???

Oh and by the way I m glad im not a mod here cause I see everyones true colors now.
And dont try to say im not mature enough for this stuff Im a little older then you sir,
I may act like a dork, but I have a serious side.

anyway enough about me its not about me

No mitchi its not that I dont like you?
I Like imp very much too
and the others.
Like I said a couple of the mods were not even around till they became mods that is what my problem is
Wink

If im going to be an inconvenience then just ban me allready!
I have tried to help omegadev and I see it was just a waste of time
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchi.exe Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am

The truth is, post DON'T COUNT. Does that mean that if you have a lot of post here means you're smarter than me? No. How old are you? I'm already 18. How, How?

I didn't actually say that, light. READ CAREFULLY. If that's what you think, then I'm really smarter than you.

I'm afraid that yes, I was not even around much, but I HAVE PROVED OMEGAS that I can do something to improve the site. Also, I have more experience than you have. If I may ask you, what have you planned if you have been chosen as mod? Then, let us compare our notes and tell which person is more deserving. I'm not saying no one can beat me, but if we apply 1 on 1, I would win. If you think the opposite, prove us why.

Also I have been on rmvx for a while now I left because i got a warning for a accidental double post!

A warning is just a warning. Mods remove it in time. Sadly, the truth hurts, Light.

This is not even supposed to be about me its supposed to be about what we think about mods?

So why are we talking about Light?
Did you think about that???

WHO the heck started this argument in the first place?

Oh and by the way I m glad im not a mod here cause I see everyones true colors now.

This is my true color. This is why I'm chosen to be a mod. I'm good to those who follow the rules, and those who do not, will have some lecture with me. That's how I work, and that's what I do to make people improve, if they just listen.

anyway enough about me its not about me

You didn't really do anything bad. It's just that I don't want to have someone having doubts against my POST COUNT. It's about me, as well, because I'm the one who has the low post count here. But as I said, post counts are just numbers. They don't determine how great a person is. I'm not saying I'm great, but at least think about it.
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am

I dont have a warning!
I dont really care about your post count that has nothing to do with it you could be on one day and get 100 post in
this also tells me you dont think I have any skills?
So thanks for that

No I did not start it you need to pay attention!

I sent out pms correct talking about my site!

Vectomon joined my site!

Faggotron told Vectomon what I said via pm because they are bffs

Suspect

Vectomon "on my site"

Called me a Liar then came here and told on me!

So uhhh no I did not start it maybe you should pay attention?
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchi.exe Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am

We're talking with another argument here. It's not only your forums, but also why you didn't like the mod selection. Pay attention to what you have done. You started your own forum because you don't like how the mods were chosen in the first place, right?

That's it. Pay attention.
If you have been chosen, would you have done the same thing?

I dont really care about your post count that has nothing to do with it you could be on one day and get 100 post in
this also tells me you dont think I have any skills?
So thanks for that

So why are you saying that you don't like the mod selection because there are mods with low post counts\activity that were chosen?

[quote=Light]its because you picked people who never even showed up till now or ones who will be gone for a while![/quote]

Okay... just... take care of your forums.
But, take note of what I said. Someday, you'll learn this too, and what I'm saying is actually right.
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 am

god mitchi why are you doing that you act like your older and more mature just stop maybe thats why some people may not like you?
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchi.exe Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am

Okay fine. I'll stop.
I am aware that people might not like me, but it is necessary to make people to undergo action. If I just said "stop", I doubt that any change would happen...
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am

How about all of this stops? That would be best for everyone.

I would be most happy if everyone decided to not post here anymore. I don't want to start warning anyone <_<

Light, lets just face the fact that the mods we have were chosen because Omegas thinks they were classified enough. If you want, you can have fun on your site, and nobody would mind if you stayed here. So let's drop this, sure some people voted that the mods aren't good, and I'm sure if we checked, it's all people that applied and didn't get accepted <_<
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am

ok peva i will visit if its still allright with omegas
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:06 am

Light, this may have been posted after our conversation in IRC, but I think it's good that we have a space were members can tell us their opinion without being afraid of anything.
Edit: You know, without being afraid of being called "A little whimp ass baby and I cant get over myself!" in their own introduction topic after they left.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 am

I don't think you understood me correctly...lets stop posting here...
Any other conversation.questions should be pm'ed to me.
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

I would contradict each and every argument here, but I'll just jump into what mainly bugged me @__@

First of all, I chose these mods not because how long they have been here nor their activity (sure, that helps, but is not the main reason). The reason I chose them was because of many bribes and threats of their maturity, skill and cool stuff I no longer remember.

Second, Mitchi, a worthless discussion like this is no reason for you to resign your moderator position. I don't care if 8 people (from where only 4-5 were unique votes due to a bug in the poll thingy) think. I know you do a good job, period.

If you wanna see what everyone got in pm before you jump to conclusions!
Not my fault if you were hiding all of this from me.

Maybe some of them were a bit inactive before, but just a bit. Plus, now is what matters, and they are active and greatly helpful. I know IMP1 is camping, but it is ok (our scripting forums activity are not so huge as in other areas, so I can moderate it meanwhile anyway).

because the truth hurts you all have to make others feel bad is that right?
well...
Yeah, it must hurt a lot.

No one is forced to be around a lot. Boy, you seem to find activity as the main and only reason people should become a mod. I mean, of course activity is very good, but that is not what mainly matters.

Like I said a couple of the mods were not even around till they became mods that is what my problem is Very Happy

That is a very weird reason for being against the mods. Quality over quantity sir Very Happy

I dont really care about your post count that has nothing to do with it
But... you just said... ugh nevermind.

No I did not start it you need to pay attention!

True. You're right there. I started it. And I am very glad I did. (I'm sorry for ruining the meaning of this topic Vecto Sad)... but the argument is already being developed! We will finish this.

god mitchi why are you doing that you act like your older and more mature just stop maybe thats why some people may not like you?

You're the only one that doesn't like him

ok peva i will visit if its still allright with omegas

You will have to understand we will have to warn you for the problems caused? You probably won't if you keep saying "you left X site because you were warned for double posting etc"

And God, Mitchi did deserve the moderating position 80% more than you did. The other 20% were through bribes and threats.

And Peva, I'm sorry but we should continue, as Mitchi said, nothing might change (which is bad Sad)...

Lol sorry for having the quotes so messed up in this post ">___>

Last edited by omegas7 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 pm

It's ok, you made a clear enough point.
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 pm

And yes it is your prob omegas you should have made sure before jumping!
You are an admin you should think before you act

you should know my story before you judge me?
did you know I went to school for 3 years to study videogame design?
No you did not...because I never said it.

Well you should at least be a little happy for me?
If you looked at that thing againagain
you would see that i used your site as a reference to build mine but no !
yeah i only want a small group maybe more later I remember a while back some said they were happy with the few members there
Its amazing you want our opinion but you do jump us?

apperently im the only ass hole on this site and I can see you all dont want to listen to what I have to say, because you are mods and dont have to,
so thanks for the waste of time here!
see ya!

Last edited by Light on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:11 pm

So, anybody wants to actually follow the original purpose of the topic?
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Ok fine
I did not have a prob with any ofthe people you picked I just did not get why
you picked people who were never on?
You say they have much skill!
But so do other members on the site?
I agree Imp, peva, and the others are good choices...
but some i like less?
So what thats how it is!
This is so stupid and immature how you made a big deal out of few pms
I hope you realize how immature some of your mods are now?
I never ment to make anyone mad and even said in pms I dont want to steal you from omegadev.
Its just for all of us that were friends to stay friends on my site. Because this site is growing!

Last edited by Light on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Light
Light
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next