OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of Death

+4
Shady
Catcat
BasilMeer
SugarBell
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Castle of Death - Page 3 Empty Re: The Castle of Death

Post by Shady Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Atticuss

As soon as he swung the sword down he caught it in his hand. Then he glared at Alan with his Murderous Eyes. Then Atticuss tightened his hand and broke the sword and it became ashes. Hey, Alan, What's up He lifted his head up to show he's back to normal. " GRRRRR..AAAAHHH!!!!! His wing grew outta his back and dark blood splattered everywhere. I'm ok, he told to Alan. " Time to go meet up with the others, Alan.

Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Alan White

Alan looked up at Atticuss, "You know... I'd like that." The moment again struck Alan were he forgot he was an adult, but...it didn't matter to him, he felt that he was getting closer to these people. Maybe he wouldn't have to be alone anymore. Alan smiled, "I'd like that very much."

((Hey guys I'll be gone for a little, so just include me in your guys group by mention, when I get back I'll just start talking at stuff, lol Wink ))
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 pm

( Wish Granted. I'll only slightly control you but not fight ill just do it due to your personality )

Atticuss

"Ok, let's go."Atticuss rushed to Hannah and Alan followed. Atticuss looked over to see Manny STILL attaching his limbs. "God these zombies take a shit load of time to Put an arm and a leg back. I looked over at Hannah she was still at her spot. Then out of no where a huge monster flew through the walls. It had a Chainball and it hit Alan...Almost... Atticuss dashed and grabbed the chain of the chainball and flung it to the ground with force. The castle shaking but not too much. Over there was a fellow with a Phoenix on his Shoulder. He brought his sword back from the ashes. Atticuss' Eyes turned Red with Anguish and his Pupil became a Sharp Lightning Bolt figure. " What is it?! "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Seth
Seth and the girl saw a light and went that way and found themselves in a kind of a hallway. Suddenly, someone fiercely yelled "What is it?!". Seth turned to see that it was a guy, who was standing with a magnificent yet powerful sword in his hand and was looking at Seth and the girl. Seth asked the girl to step aside. She did as he said and told Seth to be careful. Seth nodded at his Phoenix and his Phoenix went by the girl's side to protect her. Seth took out both of his guns. "I don't know who you are but if you're gonna fight, then I'm on!" said Seth and took on his fighting stance.

Last edited by BasilMeer on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Atticuss

"Short, 14 year old, Phoenix, guns? If I didn't know better I'd think you were Seth. Get back Alan, Hannah."Look err... Seth... I think... I can't fight now cause I used too much power and by the looks at it you don't look so good yourself. You seem pretty good. You have a pet Phoenix, Huh? My pet is the shadows. Everything crowded in shadows is my pet. Now, I guess we can group up and try to reach our goals at this castle, K?
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Seth
Seth put back his guns and said "Okay I'm fine with that, but I ain't short! By the way, where is the other girl? She must be worried about her friend over there." Seth's Phoenix flew and sat on Seth's shoulder again. The girl stood up and walked to Atticus and Seth and asked about her friend that where was she.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:25 am

Alan White

Alan looked at all the people, they all seemed so friendly, he was flooded with happiness. For a brief moment he felt happy, he felt like if he could die he would be happ...He thought again for a moment, "Not yet Alan, not until you complete your goal..."
He looked at the group and smiled. He wanted to talk, but he didn't want to ruin the moment between two reuniting people.

((Lol, we can't actually continue with Ami, basically we set everything up for her to post Very Happy ))
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 am

Laura Stoffel Lieber

This is seriously a joke, please, that's what the poor German girl thought when she woke up in a... castle thing like? Really?

Maybe visiting Germany after some years was kind of a bad idea, she said to herself, taking a glance at the corridor. The place seemed abandoned and unkempt, but that's usually what abandoned castles look like, right?

"Oh great", she rolled her eyes, standing up. "Now I gotta find the exit."

She started humming as she walked thru the corridors, and her only hope of getting out of that place alive was decreasing even more.

But that's when she found something: a group that, from her opinion, had some really weird people. Maybe they could help her, or maybe not. What if they were a group of cannibals who were waiting for someone to go there and attack them? But if they were cannibals, they would've eaten her a long time ago, right? ...Right?

She was getting nervous. Laura didn't want to die but she was totally scared of them, for some reason. With her whole body trembling, she decided.

"E-e-excuse me?", the blond asked, sweating. The way her heart hammered her ribs so loudly she thought everyone would hear it.
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 319

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 am

Atticuss

" Guys, Did you hear something?" Atticuss said. The guys were looking around to see who said it. There!, Seth said. There was an ugly girl standing there. ( Probably a Mexican ). " Hola, me no speaky spanish la Salido is that ... way. " The short girl was confused. " Mi Nombre is Atticuss, este is Seth and Eye is Hannah. Buenos To meet tu.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 am

(ooc- since when she's ugly? o_o Laura's supposed to be really pretty)
Laura Stoffel Lieber
WHAT THE FUCK?
This was getting even more weird. They were actually a bunch of idiots, that's it. Maybe she should leave, but what if someone end up killing her? She didn't want to die, she wanted to see her best friend again.

"Err sorry, I don't speak Spanish", she sighed, "but, unfortunately, I understood everything you said. I'm Laura Lieber. And you know what? Since this is getting even more weird than I thought it would be, I guess I should be going and let cannibals eat me, right?", she laughed, a bit desperated.

faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 am

Atticuss

" Well, let those Cannibals eat you. " Then he leaned over and whispered to Seth. And the ghosts, and the spirits, and the Goblins, and other strange creatures " Well, I am Atticuss El lord de vamp... The vampire lord. This is Seth, he has a cool Phoenix :O, that is Hannah she is quite the Attractive Type and that's err....Hannah's Friend.And you are?!
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 am

Seth
Seth smacked Atticus' head and said "What're you doing you bat freak?! You're freaking her out! She's already afraid of us ya' know! Never mind him, as he said before, my name is Seth, that girl there is Hannah and this girl here is Belle. How did you end up here?"

Last edited by BasilMeer on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 am

Laura Stoffel Lieber

"What're you doing you bat freak?! You're freaking her out! She's already afraid of us ya' know! Never mind him, as he said before, my name is Seth, that girl there is Hannah and this girl here is Belle. How did you end up here?", the gunslinger asked.

"Well, I was visiting the country I was born and the last thing I remember was waking up in this retarded place", she rolled her eyes.

God, she wanted to hit the self-proclaimed 'vampire' so much. And vampires? Haha, vampires. They don't even exist, right?
Well, here they do.

She turned to Atticuss and sighed miserably "As I told you before, I'm Laura Stoffel Lieber", she looked at the others but the vampire and smiled. "You can call me Laura...", she paused and turned her head back to Atticuss angrily, "but YOU call me Lieber."

"Also, I have a question...", she paused a bit, "what the fuck is this place anyway?"

faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 am

Atticuss

" This is called the Castle of Death ". We are all here to reach a goal of ours. But, I guess your not familiar with the place are you? Well Laura, just so you know you are very Beautiful :O. Anyways we should get going or we'll get ambushed by more monsters. Sorry if I'm freaking you out but this is true. There are monsters here. If you wanna escape theres a door I bla... Atticuss was pointing to where he got in. " So...? Where's the door?! said Laura. It wasn't there anymore! " What is this... I't was here a moment ago! Oh well I guess your stuck... for now. I knew when worse comes to worse id need these. Atticuss threw a bunch of sticks down. " Look the other way, Laura. " and she followed. ZAP! A bolt of lightning came out and made a fire. " Ok guys lets settle down "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:01 pm

((ooc- would it be too much to ask to not control her?)

Laura Stoffel Lieber

Laura frowned at his question. "Nope, I've never heard of it, and well, I know a lot about stuff", she smiled triumphantly.

The German girl stared Atticuss terrified. "...Are we still on Earth? Or on the same dimension or universe or anything related to that?", she pointed at Atticuss and then the fire, "because well, this isn't normal", she nodded desperately.

"So, anyone would care to tell me about the Castle of Death?", she asked, sitting down.
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:13 pm

( Yes because saying "Wheres the door! " is like having sex with the guy Lmao )

Atticuss

" Well, you see, The Castle of Death is...

Abandoned for 10,000 years, it was said that the Castle of Death was a sanctuary. Death was not a bad thing. This is where the angels came and take you to heaven. Not anymore.

No one can rest in peace here now. There is always something someone is looking for. Just passing through or there to settle a score, anyone on a mission will usually come here. And no one leaves unless another dies.

It is a sad curse this castle has taken. Some people will be trapped in for months waiting for someone to kill so they can escape. Some never make it. Some will be lucky and find a bat to kill. Some are cruel and bring another life with them to kill. But that is the curse, and those who don't know it will have to face it.

It is also said spirits guard this castle, not to kill people, but wanting to protect them from the curse. It is not known when they come out or why.

That is what the castle of Death is
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Alan White

Alan, though unsure if he should speak or not, spoke anyways, "I heard that too, I used to think it was slightly a myth, but after seeing all these strange things, maybe it's true..."
Alan paused for a moment, he had lied through his teeth, he had always believed the myth, or else he wouldn't be here right now. Alan recalled he had no formal introduction, "Well, my names Alan White, since Seth didn't seem to mention me. In fact he didn't mention Belle over there either" Alan then looked straight in Laura's eyes, "So, where did you come from?"

((Belle was with Seth so she is with the group now, right? Thats what I got from reading this! Also, BASIL DON"T FORGET MEEEEEE))
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 pm

((ooc- i know right, this is kinda confusing))

Laura Stoffel Lieber

Killing something? Laura shivered at the thought. She was afraid of a bat, but when it comes to get out of that hell she'd do anything.

"I heard that too, I used to think it was slightly a myth, but after seeing all these strange things, maybe it's true...", said a guy near them. "Well, my names Alan White, since Seth didn't seem to mention me. In fact he didn't mention Belle over there either"

"Well, Alan, I've never heard of such thing. From where I am, there are just a bunch of powerless people", she laughed dry, "...like me", she pouted.

Frowning at Alan's question, she scratched her neck a little. "Well, I was going to visit the country I was born, Germany. However, I'm currently living on the United States"
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Atticuss

While Laura was scratching her neck Atticuss was looking at it. He started to lose concentration at hat everyone was saying. He started unnoticeably wobbling and then he smiled and his fangs kicked in. " No... I can't... " His fangs got back in before anyone could see them. " So, what's next? "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Alan White

Alan for a second thought because of his age he should be in control, "I think we should try to go deeper into the castle, I mean thats why we-" Alan stopped himself, should he have done that? No one seemed angry by what he said, or were they? He couldn't tell, but figured he should continue anyways, but this time in a not so forceful tone, "Why we all came here, right?"

((Lol, looks like its just us moving the story for now))
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:08 am

Seth
"Well, that's true Alan." replied Seth to Alan while scratching his Phoenix's head "Oh yeah, speaking of which, does anyone know where to find a certain artifact that is said to be in this castle? Well that's why I came here. And I can't go back to my Master unless I find it."
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Laura Stoffel Lieber

"What? I didn't come here for that! I don't even know how I got here in first place", Laura whined.

Mein Gott, she thought. I wanna go home.

It was depressing. She couldn't believe that they wanted to go deeper! That's suicide! But then again, she remembered that they were all stronger than her and also weren't a bunch of pussies.
Goddamnit.

faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Alan White

Alan looked around at the group. From what he could tell Laura didn't seem to be want to here, but instead randomly came here unknowingly. Alan found this factor a slight bit suspicious, but then he put into account that Shady was a vampire. This seemed to make the unbelievable, well, believable! Alan looked at Seth. He wondered what the artifact that he sought was...
"Maybe," thought Alan, "The artifact wasn't an object, but a person...maybe someone special, someone wh-" Alan pushed that train of thought out of his mind. He was letting his imagination get the best of him with something he didn't even know about. Alan again looked at the group, he felt comfortable with them for some reason, despite not even knowing them.
Alan stood up. "Well, if where going to find anything, we'd better start now." Alan started walking slowly and hoped the rest of the group would soon follow...
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Atticuss

He was sensing Alan's thoughts. " Hannah... is my goal... ". Well guys I''m gonna go deeper if you want to come I won't stop you. When he was passing he looked at Hannah's friend... Belle he thought. He then kept moving and Blasted the next wall down. He saw Manny still attaching his body parts. " Oh my ... " Atticuss moved through the stairs. Everyone was quite silent when... Atticuss came flying through the floor! "So the castle gets way deeper... " Then out came a Huge Lizard a few times smaller than A T-Rex holding a Huge War Axe. He then cut the floor where Atticuss was at. Atticuss dodged and then he Jump Kicked the Lizard back and he fell into the floor. " Seth, if you don't mind keep Belle, Hannah, and Laura Safe. He smirked and his fangs kicked in. " Shit... I can't go ov... BOOM! the alligator smacked Atticuss with his Axe and he went flying back. After a few seconds Atticuss came back all bloody but this time... His fangs bared his Tongue Sticking out, His Wings fully spread, A dagger shape on his nose, and Bloody Red Eyes. He then looked at the alligator with his eyes and it started Shaking. The alligator then BLEW up from the Inside. His wings protected it from his blood... Acid blood that is. His wings are Invulnerable to many substances. Atticuss fell down with almost NO power left.

( Shit I realized I seriously over powered the enemy, someone please create a good monster that takes team work :O )
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:55 am

((lolololol, So..is Alan thinking, "Hannah..is my goal" or is Atticuss? Either way this could prove to be quite interesting, of course Atticuss and Hannah interaction seemed to point to an attraction, so if Alan was thinking this then it could come in to play later in the story in an interesting way Very Happy I think I even gave Alan some feelings toward Atticuss too, we'll see where that goes))

Alan White

Alan ran over to Atticuss, "Shit! Atticuss!" Alan felt sad for someone, he noticed, that he barely knew, but he put those thoughts away. Right now all that matter was helping out Atticuss. Alan felt everyone crowd around him, but he wasn't sure if that was true or not. He ripped part of his jacket off and tried to cover any wound on Atticuss.
Suddenly Alan heard another growl in the shadows. "Looks like we shouldn't be breaking down walls anymore!!" A savage monster then appeared, one large with ripped up tan scalely skin, with two blood yellow eyes. From what he could tell it was like an over sized Ogre of some sort. Alan looked at Atticuss, he realized he probably couldn't fight. Alan unsheathed his sword, and knew he couldn't do it alone. "Come on guys," he said, "Lets get take this thing down together!"
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down