OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net...

+7
Catcat
moneymenace
Shady
Dezz123
ZeroManArmy
Peva
The Creator
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net...

Post by Shady Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Well I suppose they could do that, but The Creator or "Elfsong" is good at graphix he can just edit the image and put a random dude in or sumfin, or a pic of him and his friend
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net...

Post by moneymenace Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Hence why I mentioned Pine is not arrogant or stupid.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1337

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Plus Elf is 13 and Creator is supposedly 16 ( Wonder why everyone I meet over the internet is 16 O_O ) but, The moment you spot him 13 or 16 and another guy thats lower or the same you know its fake, doubt he has 3 year older friends
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Ooooh wow this is very true Shady! You make an excellent argument!
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm

O_O... You know it's funny how we're trying to figure out someone else's fate ourselves. Aren't we just wonderful.

But yeah Shady. But keep in mind, the average person doesn't give a crap of the age of a person except for job offers. It's all about experience. Pine's not going to look at the picture and say, "Didn't that guy say he was 16, this picture is SO fake. Banned again."
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Pine is reasonable. There has to be some way to get him unbanned. I'll look around and see if I can find a way to convince him...
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 pm

I mean I can't blame Pine for thinking its the same guy, if I were him I'd be like " Shit, not this fuck again, Ban Hammer. " But yea, we still don't know shit and we'll just have to see if Peva or someone else can convince Pine :O
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Thats why I don't visit Rpgmakervx.net anymore. Pine is reasonable, but he is a bit too corrupt for me, and the atmosphere is just too many people, so it is understandable for Pine to band without to much thought because there is just so many people, he doesn't have the luxury of the relationship and understandability of our site.

Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by TypographicalError Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 am

If you can't follow the rules, just leave. It's that simple.
TypographicalError
TypographicalError
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gald : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT_Designer Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:43 am

Hahaha

@Peva and ZMA: You realize coming up with ways to ban evade could get you banned as well. And it's not like this specific thread didn't come up in the chat.

And Multiple bans (That's you ZMA) is not the best idea.

@Original Poster: If you can come up with conclusive proof that you are not the same person, then you can get yourself unbanned, but if not, the mods have learned to never give the benefit of the doubt.
NAT_Designer
NAT_Designer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gald : -8

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:55 am

Well, two people from rpgmakervx.net coming here at the same time and talking on this topic. That's weird...
And oh well, they can ban me for all I care, I haven't been on the site for a few months now. After my music shop there went down-hill after Joerao became mod there was no point for me to be there.
But hey dawning, we would love to support you in anyway possible.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 am

Hey everyone, thanks for all the support! I really appreaciate it! I just contacted the forum administartor about it via email and already Jasonicus has replied! I have presented him with the proof and I now hope that that will be enough to suffice!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 am

Wow... email. Duh...
Why didn't I think of that. Very Happy
I THINK Jasonicus is good-hearted, though. I don't know, he never really treated me nicely anyways.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 am

Lol, yeah... He just un-banned me... but hasn't replied yet, so I guess that means im all good!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 am

Well let's find Omegas or Peva so we can close this topic up.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Dezz123 Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:31 am

Good to know that your problem has been sorting, Dawning.
Dezz123
Dezz123
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 6469

Stats

http://www.dezzgames.webs.com, www.evalon.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 am

@Nat, Dawn was banned for a false accusation. He dose not deserve to be banned. And really I dont even think I'm going to try, because I feel this problem will fix itself. It's not like Pine is a tyrant from Tyrantland.
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 am

Lol, I agree... he is actually not a bad guy, none of the mods are... its just some times they get a little crazy about banning
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 am

You also have to realize how many people they have to deal with, since pretty much anyone who starts rmvx is going to join those forums, and they have a pretty tight process and they all have to be pretty strict about what they do.

Quite happy you were unbanned tho Smile

Last edited by Peva on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroManArmy Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 am

The Creator wrote:Lol, I agree... he is actually not a bad guy, none of the mods are... its just some times they get a little crazy about banning
No they don't. They have a process that they do not explain to us. So I suggest you stop bitching and try to get it resolved they easy way.
ZeroManArmy
ZeroManArmy
Citizen
Citizen

Gald : 164

Stats

http://ZeroManArmy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT_Designer Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:57 pm

So Peva, this place not have enough resources/scripts then? So little of each that you absolutely MUST stay at rmvx.net? I don't know who should be more insulted.

And ZMA, When I told you I held grudges, I hope now you see I spoke the truth. I do hold grudges, especially when they deserve to be held. The rules are ALWAYS perfectly clear, unless of course you plan on breaking them before you even search for them.

@Monemenace & Catcat: Why are you two even in the conversation, nobody gives a shit about your current affiliations.

Last edited by NAT_Designer on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
NAT_Designer
NAT_Designer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:58 pm

This kind of post is more suited for a pm...

And yeah, there are more resources and scripts on RMVX, but I came here as my main forum because there aren't as many jerks like you here.

Last edited by Peva on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT_Designer Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm

I pmed you last night at rmvx, you just have your pm blocker on.
NAT_Designer
NAT_Designer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:00 pm

NAT_Designer wrote:@Monemenace & Catcat: Why are you two even in the conversation, nobody gives a shit about your current affiliations.

Well okay. Sorry if I bothered you NAT.
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Just comment then NAT, do not post here unless it is on topic, or pm me here.
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next