OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the fuck have you all done?

+10
crazedanimekid
BasilMeer
Catcat
moneymenace
faggottron
Snacks
Shady
Vectomon
Peva
IMP1
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What the fuck have you all done? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the fuck have you all done?

Post by HopeEsthiem Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 am

DEZZ BECAME EL SCREEN BREAKER!
he broke my screen...
Sad SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
HopeEsthiem
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 776

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

What the fuck have you all done? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the fuck have you all done?

Post by omegas7 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Oh damn I hate when I forget about visiting certain topics.

@Shady:

1. I assure you that 25+ members didn't leave for being irritated with the mod selection. Plus I said the polls are inaccurate. They do reflect the "winning" choice, but not the "amount" of votes accurately.

2. You were the one requesting the Douchebag rank. Light's banning was after such PM was sent, so, technically, you were not (or should have been) irritated with me before the message was sent... Oh, and about Ami, well, it was her decision to leave and you knew the story behind all of it... respecting her decisions would be better than being irritated at someone whose intentions were misunderstood >____>

3. That was a bit of truth, though in my post I said "other lies" so I was not really saying everything was a lie in the PM.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum