OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light's Tesomonail

+8
Catcat
moneymenace
mitchi.exe
The Creator
omegas7
crazedanimekid
LoseOrDieTrying
Shady
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Light's Tesomonail - Page 2 Empty Re: Light's Tesomonail

Post by LoseOrDieTrying Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 am

Give him a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance.
LoseOrDieTrying
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Gald : 597

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Second chances... you know, a chance is something really interesting:

So a chance is like an opportunity to make a choice, and make a difference in your life, that will be the definition I will be using for now. First, Light was in his "first chance", when he was a normal user and everything, right. He then chose to send those PMs. Basically, he "wasted one chance", because he made a choice (send the PMs), and it was harmful. He was not banned for sending the PMs, he was instead, technically, given a second chance (because he was not banned after the PMs were sent). But then he wasted his second chance with all the crappy discussions afterwards!

There, he used up his second chance... so he was banned.

Then he made Flux, this second account. He was having some kind of third, small chance there. He could have said sorry, but instead he continued the discussion later after he was proven to be Light.

I say he used three chances.

But I don't really like this idea of second chances. If you spam once (waste one chance) and spam again, you're banned? Everyone, absolutely everyone would be banned =/
I prefer judging the actions and give chances depending on the magnitude of the problem. Light went far...
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by LoseOrDieTrying Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:44 pm

I hate how you turn one sentence into a wall of text lol..

I didn't literally mean 2 chances exactly. I meant a chance to redeem himself. I find it pathetic if you don't allow someone to be given the chance to redeem themself. But if he chooses to use up that redemption by spamming and doing the same stuff again, then that's his fault.

Note: I am saying this from a point of view that did not see what went on. But that shouldn't matter so much unless he killed a guy.
LoseOrDieTrying
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Gald : 597

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 pm

He also told me to post this aswell:

sigh....
thank you to the ones who support me....
but if you would read a little more some I have said sorry to everyone on omegadev....
I said sorry to vecto when this whole mess started....wich was blown out of proportion...
this is not an argument catcat I said what I wanted to say about omegadev because of the topics of people leaving
and the topics saying they miss you.
I miss you all too but...its not enough to make me want to come back nor will omegas let me come back, I feel like I was very wronged when all this happened...
I did not make this topic so I could come back, I madethis topic so you could all see how you are just like the topic ami started, its not ment to offend anyone.

ami again I did say I was sorry?
and im not angry lol
and im not the only one who should say sorry you said an unkind thing on my site.....
its not my desecion if i should come back...u need to talk to your boss about that....
but if you are going to be like this when i get back no i dont want to come back

Oh and dont get mad at shady....I asked him to post this he could have said no but since he is a good kid and some fail to see this i digress...
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm

TREATING HIM BADLY?
I am trying to get him unban by responding relevantly!
Forget it Light, there is no reason with you!
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 1108

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:13 pm

LoseOrDieTrying wrote:I didn't literally mean 2 chances exactly. I meant a chance to redeem himself. I find it pathetic if you don't allow someone to be given the chance to redeem themself.
I'd say Flux was his chance to redeem himself. A simple "Hello, I am Light, who made another account, and I did it just to say sorry" might have had a positive effect on everything he did before, but that wasn't what happened Wink.

LoseOrDieTrying wrote:Note: I am saying this from a point of view that did not see what went on. But that shouldn't matter so much unless he killed a guy.
It is weird how everyone links crimes or stuff to murder lol, I do it all time too Razz

Shady wrote:its not my desecion if i should come back...
Err...
Shady wrote:I miss you all too but...its not enough to make me want to come back

So you miss us all a lot but it is not enough to make you want to come back? Then, of course, you don't want to come back. See, people? There shouldn't be a reconsideration about his ban status, he doesn't even want to come back anyway, if that's the case, why ask for him to be back so much?

Shady wrote:but if you are going to be like this when i get back no i dont want to come back
Well, look:
ami-chan wrote:TREATING HIM BADLY?
I assume, therefore, you don't want to come back!

Light has no intention to come back! There is, finally, no reason to keep asking for him back, right? Thank you, Light, you finally stopped this long discussion.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:38 pm

ami-chan wrote:TREATING HIM BADLY?

Sorry Ami this is gonna hurt me more than its gonna hurt you.

But what

the

fudgebomb.

You did spam his site with useless trash, ( No offense but it's true ) and that made him feel bad. If you want him back

so badly don't spam his site and saying he wanted to take OmegaDev's members.

Rofl. Are you Light? Did you read his mind?

First of all everyone over there is still here. Like in Evo-Gamers. Same thing Ami. No ones taking anybody away.

( Because Omegas hid a secret program that redirects people's browser to OmegaDev, but that's a different story )

Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

sigh... I think that it kinda has to be this way... Everyone knows * no offense Omegas * that Omegas will never let him back, even if he did it would be awkward and light would have to be on the watch constantly from Omegas, I think thet It just wouldnt be fun for Light here anymore even if he did come back...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Shady wrote:( Because Omegas hid a secret program that redirects people's browser to OmegaDev, but that's a different story )

Shut up Shady, it isn't legal... yet <_<...>_>...

As for the "stealing members" etc... I simply don't know the truth: if Light's intention really was to steal members or not, but no matter the answer, he advertised through PMs, and that is wrong. Look at evo-gamers, Basil has a topic in OmegaDev about it, and I have never mentioned anything about closing or banning or whatever against him. But PMs are different, the simple fact of receiving a PM that was specially hidden from many staff members, talking about a new site.... instead of opening a topic like Basil did.....

It was a hidden PM, because as long as the staff has no knowledge of its existence, we have no voice nor opinion against it. The only voice? Light's.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Hidden for Mod Huh? No wonder Vecto got it since he's not a Mod. Sorry for the bad break Vecto you were a good mod dude.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Hmm... I think that this is pointless, I hate to say it but I think we all know that Omegas will never change his mind... Its kind of pointless to argue, though having a good friend back would make this forum perfect.
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Do you know how man resources Light gave US? He's one of the people who gave the most resources. He showed way more activity. He showed us new stuff. He helped Peva a shit load with his Halloween Tilesets
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Shady wrote:Hidden for Mod Huh? No wonder Vecto got it since he's not a Mod. Sorry for the bad break Vecto you were a good mod dude.

Vecto received the PM from an anonymous person. I was respecting his/her privacy.

Shady wrote:Do you know how man resources Light gave US? He's one of the people who gave the most resources. He showed way more activity. He showed us new stuff. He helped Peva a shit load with his Halloween Tilesets

Then he was banned for clear reasons... what a shame, isn't it?
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Still I would say suspend for a month tops it's not like he advertised Redtube ( DON'T CHECK IT IF UR UNDER 55 ) or anything.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:17 pm

OMegas im sorry but I think its kinda a clear statement that most people think light should be given another chance
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:35 am

Shady wrote:You did spam his site with useless trash, ( No offense but it's true ) and that made him feel bad.

I posted my opinion. Spamming is posting over and over, posting useless things. I posted ONCE and I posted in the right section, and I spoke my opinion. If he is mad about that then he is doing the same thing that he even left OmegaDev for.

End of discussion for me!
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 1108

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:16 pm

The topic was called Ideas not Opinions . Roflx2.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Shady wrote:The topic was called Ideas not Opinions . Roflx2.

And that is critical knowledge because...
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Omegas everyone know I won't go against Ami but if its talking about Light then Fudge that man. Light's my friend and everyone Wants him back but you. Ami just said he said no but look:

"As you say omegas about "second chances" I was givin one chance...
I came back again as flux not because of another chance but because you forgot to ip ban me...
I came back with no intention of causing harm to omegadev I was going to say sorry to everyone then vecto found out and flamed me, I told him I said sorry to him when I was light and he saw I did and that was the end of the vecto and I fude...

He knew I was sorry but you obviously fail to see this...
I do want to come back but I do not if it means you are going to fallow me with a rusted knife at hand.
if you would just stop for a moment and see how unfair you are acting, you might change your mind.
You treat some of your members like crap and its unfair to them...Ibelieve you called shady an immbucel...hmm yes.
I am an adult omegas im not going to argue with you like a child as you can see this was turned into a childish topic yet again when all that was said was what I thought about everyone.

and just for reference this is what ami posted on my site...
im sure somone will say there is nothing untruthfull about it but..."
"I am very disappointed that my friends could not resolve their differences and had to make a new forum. You will only make this site to be mean to OmegaDev. You want to be better than them and want to steal this members.

I love you and missed you Light. You are my friend. But I am very upset to see you be mean. I am very upset to see Omegas7 and other members be mean also.

I just want to say that everyone is different. Everyone will make mistakes.

You did not like the mod picks.. Why? Are they bad people? Do you very much not see them capable to have the position?

No. A bad person is someone who is mean. A bad person is someone who says things just to hurt you. Not to make a point, but to hurt you. A bad person murders and breaks the laws. No one on OmegaDev is a truly bad person.

And every mod that was picked was picked by Omegas7. Omegas7 made the forum. He modded it himself for a short time. And a short time with only dezz. So, why would his opinion on who should be mods be wrong? He modded the forum himself and he knows all of the people he picked. Why would he pick them if he didn't think they will do a good job?

So do not argue to me about what happened. Or whatever they will say. You are older than me so you should know that people make mistakes, people say this things they don't mean. There is no reason why we have to seperate. That is immature to me. And you did this before you were banned. So that is no excuse.

You are focusing too much on the small bad things and not the large good things. Also, I did not leave because I hate this mods or Omegas7! I left because I misunderstand and I thought that Omegas7 hated me! Look in my post, I did not say one word about the mods!

So, my last word is that if you had a problem with the mods, that means you have no respect for Omegas7's decision, and no respect for his judgement for his own site. This will be the only post I will make. I am not supporting a site that will encourage grudges and hate towards another site.

I will miss you Light, I hope you will work out things with Omegas7 and the other mods."

Will things be worked out ami prob never do i wish they would be yes...
and once again ami i do not hate the mods,
and we dont even support omegadev, you read my site the word omegadev is nowhere to be found except in the topic you started, yes this is going to make you mad but ami this post was not needed you could have just not joined.Im sorry it has to be thisway im not mad just...dissapointed.
again im sorry to everyone again because this topic is yet another heap of trash in the dumpster of omegadev....
no i did not call omegadev a dumpster...
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content