OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 11th

+8
Vectomon
SugarBell
Peva
Elfsong
Catcat
The Creator
crazedanimekid
IMP1
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

September 11th - Page 2 Empty Re: September 11th

Post by Peva Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 am

IMP1 wrote:
The Creator wrote:you knew what I was REALLY talking about * at least I hope you did... * the twin towers... not some conspiricy theory.
You think I'm talking about a conspiracy theory?
Fuck you, learn some goddamn history, and get the fuck out of my thread. You can take your "patriotism" someplace else. This isn't some "conspiracy theory" bullshit, this is stuff what actually happened.

Peva wrote:You have nothing to be sorry dawning! Imp, no offense, but that was pretty fucked up. That really pisses me off, and you should have made it VERY clear that you were not talking about 2001.

You disappoint me Imp.
Learn to read please. I nowhere said I was talking about the 2001 thing and DID say 37 years later. And NO! Please don't say you're dissapointed, because I live only for your approval...

Yeah yeah, I understand that you said 37 years later, but you cant be talking about something like that when YOU KNOW VERY WELL that more people think about the twin towers. Dare this be closed?

With Omegas gone, he expected the mods to keep a handle on things. I can't believe I might get into an argument with another mod about something like this.

Imp, Americans use this site. Realize that.

September 11th - Page 2 Americans

Unless you start a petition to get all Americans banned from this site, I highly suggest you at least mention something about 2001.

Last edited by Peva on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 am

Yes... I agree...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by IMP1 Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 am

Peva wrote:Yeah yeah, I understand that you said 37 years later, but you cant be talking about something like that when YOU KNOW VERY WELL that more people think about the twin towers. Dare this be closed?
The very fact that more people think of the twin towers thing is the exact reason I made this topic. It's to educate you in the past and bring to light that the US isn't some innocent victim. Why does that make it close-worthy?

Peva wrote:With Omegas gone, he expected the mods to keep a handle on things. I can't believe I might get into an argument with another mod about something like this.
What does us being mods have to do with anything?

Peva wrote:Imp, Americans use this site. Realize that.September 11th - Page 2 Americans
Unless you start a petition to get all Americans banned from this site, I highly suggest you at least mention something about 2001.
I know that Americans use this site. I think it's probably the majority of this site, if not most of the internet space I frequent. But I don't want Americans banned and never said that, but I don't see why the fuck I should worship some dead Americans, especailly when you're telling me to. Your ignorance on this whole topic is pretty much the justification for this thread.
IMP1
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Gald : 1399

Stats
Cookies: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:29 am

Am I always the one to break this one up, or am I just paranoid. This is quite a bad topic to be arguing over something dumb again.

Peva, we all know that the Twin Towers disaster was a serious American source of terrorism. If IMP wants to express his opinion, as long as it's nots entirely hurtful, he's entitled to it.
IMP1, your entitled to your opinion. Period. If anyone misunderstands don't freakin' worry about it and ignore it. We must have 50 posts of this similar "Quote-Reqoute and Respond with more Quotes" crap.

And as I say to all of these things, don't reply to this or quote this. I just want this site to be free of that. I know you two are the better of friends and this is pretty stupid between the two of you. Don't you agree? (Retorical)
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1337

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 am

Yes this is supose to commerate people not about arguing and going off topic how coem this crap always happens
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 am

Dear God, can this be closed? We now Know what imp reAlly wanted, to commemorate some people 37 years ago... We also know what most of us wanted which was to commemorate 9/11 * the more current one... * so now that we have that out of the way, can we close this before rivalries are created... Or worse, someone gets suspended or banned!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 am

IMP1 wrote:The very fact that more people think of the twin towers thing is the exact reason I made this topic. It's to educate you in the past and bring to light that the US isn't some innocent victim.

Exactly.

On another note, IMP...you have to realize that most of the members on this site weren't even 8 yrs old, when the towers were attacked. I'm sure they document that in the US History books...quite well in fact. :study: However, the Chilean Coup 'de Etat...I'm sure that is non-existent, or skimmed over in History class. So...I'm not completely surprised about the ignorance of said subject.

Basically, cut these kids some slack, yo! Very Happy

Last edited by crazedanimekid on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
crazedanimekid
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 am

GWAAA!!! CLOSE THIS PLEASE!!

Listen... This was MY fault... I didnt read it correctly, so stop beating me up for it, ok??

also, dont stand up for me anymore either... all this is doing is causing an argument that was my fualt!

so PLEASE!! just stop...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 pm

I agree. Sorry Imp, shouldnt have let this fuck us up. (Money to the rescue) This cant be closed by me, so lets just have nobody else post on it unless they want warn, kapisce?
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by IMP1 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Or unless they wanna post their condolences to the familes of the dead...
IMP1
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm glad you guys managed to stop arguing by yourselfes (and Money Razz). I guess we're getting stronger as a community?

And I'll just lower my warn Wink

Also, since we're getting stronger as a community, can we also start training telepathy and raid tactics?
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by IMP1 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Victor Jara
words by Adrian Mitchell, music by Arlo Guthrie
Spoiler:

Allende
by Don Lange
Spoiler:

Two beautiful songs about the tragedy. Both (pretty much) true stories. They did break the bones in both Victor Jara's hands and then shoot him.
IMP1
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm

WARNED WARNED WARNED!!!!!!!
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Um... Peva, WTH. Warn someone if you have to. If you spam the word "WARN". I'm sure nothing happens.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1337

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Lol, lets just close this... From what I can see * Not to point fingers or anything * IMP1 is trying to keep this alive to start another flame war... and frankly, I really dont want that... I just want this closed, so could we all just respect each others wishes and just stop posting??
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:15 pm

The Creator wrote:Lol, lets just close this... From what I can see * Not to point fingers or anything * IMP1 is trying to keep this alive to start another flame war... and frankly, I really dont want that... I just want this closed, so could we all just respect each others wishes and just stop posting??

Please Dawning, we all heard your opinion on closing this, you don't have to post so many times the same thing.
Honestly, I will keep this open.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Please take note of this:

IMP is not trying to flame anybody, he is merely trying to educate you. So you can become a wiser person. Stuff like that.

Believe me, the last thing we need is to be ignorant of our past...lest we may repeat it.

Last edited by crazedanimekid on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazedanimekid
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 pm

@IMP1: ya know... your right, this really shouldnt be such a big matter anyways, do whatever you need here! Very Happy

@Omegas: Lol, your humor is quite refreshing! post it at the top and then keep it open... exactally what I would have done! Razz

@Crazedanimekid: I see what you mean... In fact that is the reason I am posting this! Thanks...

And for the rest of you... do what you want here, I voiced my opinion as Omegas clearly stated and dont feel I really need to post here anymore, since its mostly my fault anyways!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Meh I'm from Cuba. Let the Flaming Begin! * Grabs Vecto's Popcor *
Shady