OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show...

5 posters

Go down

All Over Me or Sinner?

I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show... I_vote_lcap50%I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show... I_vote_lcap50%I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show... Empty I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show...

Post by Peva Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't know when it will be, but I am for sure singing a song. I'll make up a list and have you all vote on what I should sing! I'm sure I'll get video evidence and post it here...

First song, All Over Me by Drowning Pool

Second Song, Sinner by Drowning Pool

Lets see which one of those two makes it to the final, where it will compete with two other songs that go through the similar thing!

If Sinner or All Over Me make it to 15 votes before the other, then that one with 15 votes wins. If both someone exceed 15 before I get a chance to see it, whichever one with more than 15 wins, and I will make another topic for the next one.

VOTE PEOPLEZ!!!
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show... Empty Re: I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show...

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 am

... Good luck! Razz
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show... Empty Re: I'm toatally singing a song for my schools talent show...

Post by Elfsong Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 am

I wish I could be there hey maybe i can...... nah Just kidding well I hope you do well and don't get beat up hahahha
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 pm

All over me FTW. I've been taking Drum Lessons for 5 years >;D. Oh and 3 in music. Screw you Mr. San-Miguel...
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm

I voted "sinner"
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Only 3 voters? wtf?
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Well I think Peva, whatever one you think you should do, you should do!!

But in case you want a vote...I say....Sinner!

Also Puppies!!!!! 🐱
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 pm

which one do you feel most confortable with?
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down