OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Error?

4 posters

Go down

Random Error? Empty Random Error?

Post by Kyle? Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Well I got this error today anyone know what it is?

Spoiler:

Really I have no idea
Oh then this poped up:
"RGSS202E.dll not Found"
But now it works
Kyle?
Kyle?
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 418

Stats
Cookies: 5

Back to top Go down

Random Error? Empty Re: Random Error?

Post by The Creator Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 am

Well, if this is you trying to run it off your mac, it could have just been a temporary bug if it now works, otherwise I would say that one of the files is not compatible with a mack and or is missing... If it happenes again uninstall it and re-downlead it!

.dll are moe of program and activation codes I guess so you must have had a glitch where it couldnt find it!

if it happens still then I would move all of your RPG maker VX files all into 1 folder and see if that helps...!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle? Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:59 pm

The Creator wrote:Well, if this is you trying to run it off your mac, it could have just been a temporary bug if it now works, otherwise I would say that one of the files is not compatible with a mack and or is missing... If it happenes again uninstall it and re-downlead it!

.dll are moe of program and activation codes I guess so you must have had a glitch where it couldnt find it!

if it happens still then I would move all of your RPG maker VX files all into 1 folder and see if that helps...!
Uh Mac Was off and this actually happened before that too
And that .dll isn't the Activation Code is stored in PSIKey_2.dll
Kyle?
Kyle?
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

1: Lol, did I say activation code!?! XD Mb, I meant like the program itself and what it needs to run it... and the same things would apply even if it was not a MAC to! Very Happy
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey Kyle I know whats messed up. Ok first your missing a key service pack either for that program or window in order to get the service pack for windows go here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4&displaylang=en Or if its for your program simply go to the programs website and it should be availible for download. If its neither of those things try reinstalling the program it might help.
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle? Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Elfosng wrote:Hey Kyle I know whats messed up. Ok first your missing a key service pack either for that program or window in order to get the service pack for windows go here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4&displaylang=en Or if its for your program simply go to the programs website and it should be availible for download. If its neither of those things try reinstalling the program it might help.
Well Windows 7 isn't XP lol or Vista so I think maybe an error from that... But hey it happens like once in a blue moon
Kyle?
Kyle?
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 pm

ya I gues i though you were running on XP woops!
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:29 am

It seems the RGSS dll library is missing from where the programs expects it to be. Have you accidentally deleted it? Maybe it became corrupt...

Anyways, I would think you would need to reinstall RMVX. Backup all your project data first, as I'm not sure if it keeps the project folder or not...

Good luck.
crazedanimekid
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle? Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Well the funny thing is here the .dll is still there and RMVX is working...
Weird... Maybe I should re-install
Kyle?
Kyle?
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Well if it still works than go with it... It may be just like my CPU where it will make up junk like that... As they alwyas say, use that dll. as much as you can before the program gets corrupted and a manual installation is in place!!!

* Lol, I know NOBODY sais that! Razz *
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content