OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net...

+7
Catcat
moneymenace
Shady
Dezz123
ZeroManArmy
Peva
The Creator
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net... - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net...

Post by NAT_Designer Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Oh, you want on topic then? Okay then.

Being banned from rpgmakervx.net is always YOUR FAULT. You broke the rules, You get what's coming to you, and You ALWAYS believe them to be at fault for what has happened. The OP's brother apparantly ban evaded, and you think starting up a new profile from the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS and just saying 'Oh, he's my brother', you think that's actually going to WORK? Why doesn't anybody else EVER revolve around the actual ruleset, instead of trudging right through and saying you did your best?

Point made, now I'll wait for my next turn.
NAT_Designer
NAT_Designer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gald : -8

Back to top Go down

Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net... - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got banned from RPGmakervx.net...

Post by Peva Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 pm

So in a situation where two brothers actually both like rpg maker vx, then it's just "Tough luck, only one allowed."?
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT_Designer Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 pm

There are plenty of alternatives! If the brother weren't a Ban Evading jackass, and the OP gave legitimate proof immediately, then none of this would have happened! Nobody but the OP's brother is to blame for him being banned! A decent example of siblings both having a profile would be Kefra/Johanna, and they get treated like shit ALL THE DAMN TIME, so it isn't a game of favoritism.
NAT_Designer
NAT_Designer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Good enough. So I Suppose he's just Sol then?
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT_Designer Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:18 pm

He apprantly already got unbanned, so he's off the hook for now. It just goes to show you exactly how little people are actually banned at rmvx.net, spambots nonwithstanding.
NAT_Designer
NAT_Designer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by IMP1 Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:23 pm

NAT_Designer wrote:Being banned from rpgmakervx.net is always YOUR FAULT.
NAT_Designer wrote:Nobody but the OP's brother is to blame for him being banned!
This is why I don't like making generalisations.

This whole thread is stupid. It's full of people who don't actually know what they're talking about arguing about something that seems to have been solvable with just an email.
IMP1
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Gald : 1399

Stats
Cookies: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey atleast Peva didn't go and ban your sorry ass for ruining a thread with your shit about " IT"S YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU JEW!!! " I'm sure if someone else stole a car the police would come and arrest you like that. But oh well, problem solved thanks to a reasonable E-Mail.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Let's stop posting on here till Omegas can close it please? Thanks.

@Shady, sure he ran the topic, but the worst he deserves is like 2 warn, and still then, meh. It's up to moneymenace, because he directly told him nobody gives a shit about his opinion.
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Agreed. Let's just stop posting.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Honestly, I have nothing against rmvx.net's way of judging people. Actually, I like it.
I always though what would happen if I had a brother who also wanted to use the site. I'd let him make an account, and immediately I would just pop up in the site support forum and tell everyone about him. I'm sure they would understand. Much better than waiting till the mods find it out by their own (in that case, they have aaaall the right to ban you, I guess)

Oh anyway, I will close this, because this just a minor problem pretty easy to solve as IMP said.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3