OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RMVX Development Guidelines

Go down

RMVX Development Guidelines Empty RMVX Development Guidelines

Post by Peva Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Of course all of you want to post your games, right? Well there are some simple rules you must follow.

First off, never post in the completed games section. Post here, and I will move it.

Also, your game may contain ANYTHING, but if it has racial discriminates, sex, religion etc, post a warning please.

Basic Rules
1. Title of topic is title of game.
2. A story synopsis. Make sure it fully covered the intro to the game, and is at least 100 words, mate.
3. A characters bio section. You should have at least 2 characters, and they need to have Name, Age, Species (if not all characters are human), and story. Each character needs about a 75 word story.
4. A minimum of 3 SCREENSHOTS would be great. Make sure to show mapping, eventing, and if possible, scripting.
5. A development of the area your characters live in. This is basically telling us the state your world is in, the time, how everyone lives, etc.
6. Some way to support you game. This means a userbar or something along those lines. But this is required till you think it's ready to move onto completed game stage.

POSTING ON OTHER PEOPLES TOPICS
Before posting on other peoples topics, take this into consideration...all of the following will be met with warn. (Even you first time offenders)

1. Don't post on someones project just to post. Saying "This looks cool" is considered spam. We want more "I like the mapping in Ragnah Town! Keep up the good work!"
2. Flaming is not tolerated. If you don't like someones work, don't post there. Saying "You suck, work harder" is a no-no. Saying "I think Ragnah town could use some spicing up in the mapping department" is called constructive criticism, and is LOVED.
3. Do not double post. The only reason for a double post would be the topic creator with an update, and they should still wait at least a full day before doing this.
4. The RULES still apply. Don't break them. Cause they are very expensive and we cannot afford new ones.

If you have anything that you think should be added, please tell me in a pm. Thanks!
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down