OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation Script [Request]

2 posters

Go down

Character Creation Script [Request] Empty Character Creation Script [Request]

Post by LoseOrDieTrying Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm

I created a character selection series of interfaces, as I do not particularly like the one that vlad has. Each picture has a little description of the buttons, and I'm looking for someone that can script it to use special graphics, I still have to find someone that can make them, but I would like the base for this script done so I can throw the graphics in and get the script up and running. If you need clarification on how the interfaces will run together, please just ask.

It also might be worth mentioning that the screen size is 640x480

Also, I'm not sure if the VX engine is capable of doing this, but I would like the boxes in the first one slide back and forth when you press the buttons, and the ones that are black to have a separate graphic for them (Smooth transition to the other graphic if possible, as I will be transitioning it over to a grayed out version of the graphic).

Please click on the image for full view.

[#1]
Spoiler:
[#2]
Spoiler:
[#3]
Spoiler:
[#4]
Spoiler:
[Error Box]
Spoiler:

Last edited by LoseOrDieTrying on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoseOrDieTrying
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Gald : 597

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Script [Request] Empty Re: Character Creation Script [Request]

Post by omegas7 Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

... What is the error box supposed to say? And why?
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Script [Request] Empty Re: Character Creation Script [Request]

Post by LoseOrDieTrying Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Oh, forgot to mention that..

The error box is there in case the name they choose is taken, and as a failsafe sort of thing. I'd like an else statement on each button with a different error code (I'll put the codes in myself) just as a way of being able to find any errors easily. The box would give the error code, and a concise description of what happened.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if the VX engine is capable of doing this, but I would like the boxes in the first one slide back and forth when you press the buttons, and the ones that are black to have a separate graphic for them (Smooth transition to the other graphic if possible, as I will be transitioning it over to a grayed out version of the graphic).
LoseOrDieTrying
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Gald : 597

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

I guess the request shall be closed if you're stopping with your project.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down