OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Light Come back to the forums?

+6
Vectomon
crazedanimekid
The Creator
omegas7
SugarBell
Shady
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should Light Stay?

Should Light Come back to the forums?  I_vote_lcap36%Should Light Come back to the forums?  I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Should Light Come back to the forums?  I_vote_lcap45%Should Light Come back to the forums?  I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Should Light Come back to the forums?  I_vote_lcap18%Should Light Come back to the forums?  I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Should Light Come back to the forums?  Empty Should Light Come back to the forums?

Post by Shady Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Well there's been some debating ( Not flaming nor Raging just a simple Healthy Debate ) About Light returning to site. Now most people are in Agreement but most people aren't. So we're gonna make a poll to decide if Light stays. Now since it's the Mod/ Admin decisions I'll make a rule that you Light can only come back if Votes are influenced by 75%+

So if its 11/2 it would be around 80% I think. Ill calculate the score correctly. If any Mod Admin decides to close this, I will be glad to end with that. But I put this up because we have a right to vote.

So should Light come back from the forums?

Yes?

No?

Vote now!

Edit: Since I am the Topic Maker I will not vote. To make it more fair .
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Should Light Come back to the forums?  Empty Re: Should Light Come back to the forums?

Post by SugarBell Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:19 pm

He said he did not want to so I voted no.
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 1108

Stats

Back to top Go down

Should Light Come back to the forums?  Empty Re: Should Light Come back to the forums?

Post by Shady Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Whatever you feel comfortable with. But be aware people can change their mind in an Instant.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 pm

In my opinion, no. No matter the poll results, it will be very hard to bring him back (make me unban him).

Though Light already said he had no desire to return... he made up his mind, it was his decision... but oh well, lets allow this poll run just to see what happens.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 am

Lol, I feel that no matter what is said or posted, Omegas will not change his mind, For better or for worse... I find it pointles now to open up any more topics on the matter though.
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Dawningstar wrote:Lol, I feel that no matter what is said or posted, Omegas will not change his mind, For better or for worse... I find it pointles now to open up any more topics on the matter though.

Agreed.
crazedanimekid
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 pm

So then.. IF this is the case, lets just close this to prevent any more arguments...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Let's leave this open. I think this can be like a test. We won't grow as a community if we can't hear "Btw, Light" without starting discussions.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Sigh... If you really feel that way...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes definitly this is like the third topic now people BRING LIGHT BACK!
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

See how People can change their mind? In your Creations!

"As you say omegas about "second chances" I was givin one chance...
I came back again as flux not because of another chance but because you forgot to ip ban me...
I came back with no intention of causing harm to omegadev I was going to say sorry to everyone then vecto found out and flamed me, I told him I said sorry to him when I was light and he saw I did and that was the end of the vecto and I fude...

He knew I was sorry but you obviously fail to see this...
I do want to come back but I do not if it means you are going to fallow me with a rusted knife at hand.
if you would just stop for a moment and see how unfair you are acting, you might change your mind.
You treat some of your members like crap and its unfair to them...Ibelieve you called shady an immbucel...hmm yes.
I am an adult omegas im not going to argue with you like a child as you can see this was turned into a childish topic yet again when all that was said was what I thought about everyone.

and just for reference this is what ami posted on my site...
im sure somone will say there is nothing untruthfull about it but..."
"I am very disappointed that my friends could not resolve their differences and had to make a new forum. You will only make this site to be mean to OmegaDev. You want to be better than them and want to steal this members.

I love you and missed you Light. You are my friend. But I am very upset to see you be mean. I am very upset to see Omegas7 and other members be mean also.

I just want to say that everyone is different. Everyone will make mistakes.

You did not like the mod picks.. Why? Are they bad people? Do you very much not see them capable to have the position?

No. A bad person is someone who is mean. A bad person is someone who says things just to hurt you. Not to make a point, but to hurt you. A bad person murders and breaks the laws. No one on OmegaDev is a truly bad person.

And every mod that was picked was picked by Omegas7. Omegas7 made the forum. He modded it himself for a short time. And a short time with only dezz. So, why would his opinion on who should be mods be wrong? He modded the forum himself and he knows all of the people he picked. Why would he pick them if he didn't think they will do a good job?

So do not argue to me about what happened. Or whatever they will say. You are older than me so you should know that people make mistakes, people say this things they don't mean. There is no reason why we have to seperate. That is immature to me. And you did this before you were banned. So that is no excuse.

You are focusing too much on the small bad things and not the large good things. Also, I did not leave because I hate this mods or Omegas7! I left because I misunderstand and I thought that Omegas7 hated me! Look in my post, I did not say one word about the mods!

So, my last word is that if you had a problem with the mods, that means you have no respect for Omegas7's decision, and no respect for his judgement for his own site. This will be the only post I will make. I am not supporting a site that will encourage grudges and hate towards another site.

I will miss you Light, I hope you will work out things with Omegas7 and the other mods."

Will things be worked out ami prob never do i wish they would be yes...
and once again ami i do not hate the mods,
and we dont even support omegadev, you read my site the word omegadev is nowhere to be found except in the topic you started, yes this is going to make you mad but ami this post was not needed you could have just not joined.Im sorry it has to be thisway im not mad just...dissapointed.
again im sorry to everyone again because this topic is yet another heap of trash in the dumpster of omegadev....
no i did not call omegadev a dumpster...
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

@Light: Yes, Light, I called Shady an imbecile. Of course, you're blind to everything Shady said before, but that is ok if you're just attempting to end up as the hero (and I assure you you're looking really immature by continuing a discussion by sending messages through Shady, instead of leaving this)
Light, accept it, Flux's initial intention was not to notify me about that I forgot to ban your I.P, that is impossible considering you didn't mention a word of it in the first post of the introduction and instead played the role of a completely different person.
Secondly, I quite agree this is a childish discussion. As you can see, from my part, OmegaDev has no link with RPGDreams neither. Our relationships are non-existant. If you really wish to act mature and continue with the silence between the sites, you should stop sending messages with Shady here. Why don't you simply stay quiet and stop discussing something we finished already so long ago?
Light wrote:He knew I was sorry but you obviously fail to see this..
I know you're sorry. So... what? What am I supposed to do then? Congratulations, you proved you're sorry!! Umm... Yeah... you're.. amazing and... sorry, I don't have photoshop here... I can't make you a trophy for your... awesomeness...
Light wrote:I do want to come back but I do not if it means you are going to fallow me with a rusted knife at hand.
if you would just stop for a moment and see how unfair you are acting, you might change your mind.
You treat some of your members like crap and its unfair to them...
True, I would follow you with a rusted knife at hand. Therefore, you shouldn't come back.
If I stop for a moment and see how unfair I'm acting toward you... I would be so proud of myself, really. But how am I being unfair with you? You stated multiple times you're no longer willing to come back because of me, well, I'm staying here so obviously you don't want to come back.
Light wrote:I am an adult omegas im not going to argue with you like a child as you can see this was turned into a childish topic yet again when all that was said was what I thought about everyone.
I am sorry, Light, I accept I am quite a child, yes. I shouldn't judge you, because, since you're older than me, you're obviously wiser and better than me. I apologize sir. But I would like to point out, you're a participant in this discussion between you and me, and if you can't stop my logic, a kid's logic, then it is also your fault this discussion has gone so far already.

Light wrote:Will things be worked out ami prob never do i wish they would be yes...
Very true, I can't see how things will stop if you keep sending messages here. Remember, for every message in a discussion, there shall always be a reply until someone finally concludes it all. Light, you and me have the power to simply shut up. Why don't you help? Put silence in your mouth, and I shall shut up as well, because, I am tired of repeating the obvious over and over. Of course, since I am a kid and you're an adult already, you have the right to ignore my statements.

Light wrote:no i did not call omegadev a dumpster...
Of course not. You just almost made it a dumpster.

Light wrote:Im sorry it has to be thisway im not mad just...dissapointed.
Yeah, I am too. People grow ignorant, I am worried for my future.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

I just asked my parents about this since they're older and more mature and they say How Omegas is backfiring Light is wrong and since more people want him back He should come back O_O
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm

omegas just close it you obviously dont agree instead just PM shady face it guys omegas will not let light back
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm

One thing that has been bugging me:
Light wrote:You treat some of your members like crap and its unfair to them...
I did threat Shady like crap.
Who else do I threat like crap?
Elfosng? Man, I know I eat his children, but, it is not my fault, they're too tasty.
Ami? Well, I'm glad she explained things already, so ok.
Hmm... Dezz123? Well, maybe he left because everyone had permission to punch him in the stomach, but... it was OmegaDev's #1 sport. Now we have to use Elfosng's children for punching. They're so useful!!
Hmm... LoseOrDieTrying? I did have discussions with him, but that was looong ago... now we're ok Razz
Flux? Well, like, seriously lol.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:08 pm

His place isn't here, and everyone knows that. Even if everyone wanted him to return, it wouldn't be right.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1337

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Beating a dead horse much.....?
crazedanimekid
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Still gotta bury it, right? Wink
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 am

Yeah... Can we just close this down, I really dont want even more hostile feelings going aound. And frankly, these posts are etting quite tiresome!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

I voted yes, and since I'm a mod, I quickban everyone that said no and use my russian sexiness to win over our few female population into saying yes. PAAAAAW! (< Stepbrothers)
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Which... Females...? If you did it to who I think you did I'll slice your head off and feed it to Omegas... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Hm, voted no. He said he didn't want to come back, right?
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 319

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Please read his latest post. ( pff... )
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Can we please stop posting here and just close it??
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Sorry, I already made up my mind.
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 319

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next