OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Light Come back to the forums?

+6
Vectomon
crazedanimekid
The Creator
omegas7
SugarBell
Shady
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Light Stay?

Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Light Come back to the forums?

Post by omegas7 Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

@Dawning: I already heard you over 3 times, no need to repeat sir. I'm just making sure Light accepted to put silence.
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats
Cookies: 0

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Should Light Come back to the forums?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Light Come back to the forums?

Post by Peva Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Wait, what do you mean faggitron?
Peva
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:56 pm

He said that he didn't want to come back and now he says that he wants to.
And also, it's not like Omegas will let him back, you know.
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 319

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Alright Omegas... I just want to let you know, I hate these posts... they are only saddening that inside, we all know he will never come back... Yet, we try anyways.
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm

faggottron wrote:And also, it's not like Omegas will let him back, you know.

Ah well, my apologies, everyone. I know this poll was kinda senseless, but I still wanted to listen ;P
Oh well, I'm closing this, I hope this is the last time a discussion about such topic is done... at least for a long time (eh, I'm terrible at finishing things forever)
omegas7
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2