OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of Death

+4
Shady
Catcat
BasilMeer
SugarBell
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Castle of Death - Page 2 Empty Re: The Castle of Death

Post by SugarBell Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Hannah Justinia Rose

Ookay? She huffed a bit, annoyed that he got up for the stranger.. strange looking thing.. and not her. Was this jealousy? Why is she jealous over a dumb boy she doesn't know? She stood up, dusting off her dress. "Well, punk, I hope you had fun creeping me out! I guess you heard my name from outside. Belle was being pretty loud. I'm just going to look around now. Bye, creep." She turned away, looking around the castle. The roof was very tall and there were several stairs and doors that could lead anywhere. She began up to walk to a door on her left, opening it and seeing it had a stairs that went down. The door fell off, making her jump a bit and it rolled down the stairs. She kept listening, trying to figure out how far it was. But it didn't stop, just got quieter and quieter.

"Weird.." she grabbed a random candle that was hanging on the wall, lighting it with a match (don't ask why she had matches with her), then started to go down the stairs alone.
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 1108

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Manny

Manny observed the girl as she dissapeared in the darkness. What should he do? The vampire seemed to recognize him, even if Manny did not remember him at all. The girl seemed mad at him, but he got a strange feeling about that girl. He decided to go after the girl. After all, he didn't want to spend another minute with the vampire that could cast *shiver* healing spells.
"Wait up!" Manny ran after the girl. "I think I haven't introduced myself! My name is Mann- WHAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Manny fell down the stairs. It was a rather long an painfull fall, and when he finally hit the ground, he was missing an arm and both legs. He decided to wait for the girl to arrive, since he couldn't see anything in the dark.
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm

( ROFL!!! manny feel XD )

Atticuss

" Wonder why she was mad? " " Oh well... " Atticuss got up and saw the spirit Manny was looking for. " Who dares invade the tomb of Micheal Jackson!... Err... Shit.. I mean Who dares welsh under the Castle of Death! " I don't know I saw some guy stalking a girl down the hall way. Meh. " Very well then, thank you for the information. " " ( Hmph... Idiot. )Lightning Gale! The lightning rattled through the cobbled path and targeted the spirit. Flying past a bunch of rocks he then was about to hit Hannah and Manny. TIME DEFECT With his arm, The Vampire Lord stopped time. Before the spirit could fly into hannah. Only really strong souls could ignore this. Manny was walking by to Hannah and saw her paused. " What the Mcdougal?! " Then Atticuss aimed a full concentrated Shot at the spirit. Get out of the way!!! Manny flew into safety. DARK LIGHTNING INFIAMATO! The lightning that was traveling at Super sonic and beyond speed aiming for the Spirit but could collage with Hannah, he continued time and with his Vampire Speed he soared through the floor with Impeccable speed, grabbed Hannah, the Lightning struck, Stone flew, and Manny protected Atticuss and Hannah with his Pitiful minions Faggotron and Spongebob. Hannah Shivering, Manny injured from falling down the stairs, and Atticuss wondering... " There's something lurking that is beyond our Strength."
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 pm

((What happened? Manny can't summon Faggotron or Spongebob. And why you'd attack that spirit? And how Manny would flee into safety without legs and with a missing arm? Or even walk into Hannah with no legs? And who is Stone? @_@))

Manny

Manny did not quite get what was going on. The important things where:
A) He knew where his detached limbs where, thanks to the vampire's lightning
B) Hannah was alright, apparently
C) His scythe's eyes were glowing, meaning a strong presence was around.
As quick as a legless skeleton can be, Manny put all his limbs into place.
He started chanting, performing the summoning ritual. "Mortuus, compello mihi! Orior ex humus. Sapor vita iterum! Orior abyssus canis!*"
As soon as he finished the ritual, a small chiuaua skeleton raised from the ground.
"C'mere boy! Smell the power? Go fetch!"
The dog ran in circles for a while, then ran for a door leading north.
"Well, so, I guess I'll have to wait until he gets back."
Silence.
"So, nice weather, huh?"

*"Dead, hear me! Rise from the earth. Taste life again! Raise, hell dog!"
Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Hey can i play with elfsong please!!!
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 pm

((Shady, will you not control other people's characters? Also, when you posted your character, you did not say he could control time or anything. We understand you learned a new one too.. You need to make small things happen so people have time to respond in their own way, not make huge things happen! That is not fun and people want to join you need to give them room! I hope you understand. ^_^ I am not trying to be mean, maybe you have not roleplay in a long time and forgot how! XD

And yes, anyone can join, elf))
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Atticuss

Manny had then summoned the Hell Dog. I't was the most Vicious creature Atticuss had seen... Yet... At least. Hannah was a bit unconscious due to the shock of this Element these people possessed. Atticuss calmly set Hannah down and faced Manny. " Now, Manny, I feel a strong power approaching and I know you could feel it due to your eyes changing like that. Now we need to team up and try to fend off these demons". Atticuss calmly looks at Hannah. "They don't know what they're getting too." Atticuss stood there, waiting for a response.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 pm

YAY i get to play
ELFSONG
Walks into the castle and looks around. soon he runs into manny and him and sparky are alarmed. But they realize hes nice and ask him to group up. Then while Sparky is talking to manny Elfsong sets eyes on Hannah. He goes over and says "hey babe did it hurt when you fell from heavan" Sparky talks to manny and says "yes its a little hot out though!"
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Atticuss

Atticuss Pissed off with fury, Lightning emitting from Everywhere, feeling bad for Elf since he didn't know she was unconscious BUT still pissed off he grouped a bunch of Electric energy into the ball and threw it at Elfsng. His eyes turned into those of a True Vampire Lord and With Strong Lightning emitting EVERYWHERE he shocked Elf before he moved the Lightning ball an Inch. " Hey, Elf, I hear she has a sister ^^ "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Elfosng
"DUDE WHAT THE HECK, YOUR DEAD". Elfsong uses the special energy deflector spraky made him but suffer 2nd degree burns. "manny help elfsong pweas" says Sparky to manny. ELfosng pulls out his FIRE BLADE. "no one ever talks to me and lives besides that was one HOT babe even if she is unconsouis how would i know and sparky try some unconsious syrum on her". Sparky tries the syrum and elfosng is prepped to kill.
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah woke up, looking around and wondering if she had dreamed of going to the castle and not really went. She saw Atticuss, that cute-(blush) no.. stupid! Stupid boy! She sat up quickly, looking around confused. She was still dreaming? No, she had passed out. When the boys were acting up. She stood up now.

"What did you guys do? My head hurts.. and I feel all jittery.." she mumbled. "Wait.. how long have I been unconcious?! Belle is still waiting for me!!!" Hannah made a dash for it, worried about her friend. She ran towards the doors, but they would not budge. "Dammit! What the hell?!" She decided to take her chances and go out the other way, through the doors that Atticuss had destroyed. She ran towards the open arch, but as soon as she tried to go through it, an invisible force knocked her backwards. "Ah!" Hannah fell over. "What's going on?!" She kept running into the invisible force several times until she gave up. "N-no way. I'm trapped! Belle?! BELLE!!!" She ran towards the closed doors again, pounding on them. "BELLE!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

But Belle could not hear her.
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Elfosng
"Hannah come to me Im strong and cool looking" says elfosng as he motion to hannah. "no Im gonna drain your strength and becom as strong as you im sick of being weak" said sparky. "WHAT...NO SPARKY PAL!!" Elfosng is hit and life starts to fade from him. "wow at least... im dieing... by a hot .... babe" Syas elfosng as he passes away with a smile on his face. SParky turns on Articus "your next Buddy"
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Atticuss

Atticuss blasted elf into the floor and healed him. " This is no time to fight elf. " He walked to Hannah and saw how she's been knocked down a couple of times. " Are you all right? " She just kept going. Atticuss pushed Hannah aside and decided to use a special move. " Hannah, please look the other way, " He then picked up his arm and tore off his sleeves. Elf and Manny stared at Astonishment. His arm was all bloody, torn, cut, reduced, and it was in Shackles. He then concentrated a FUCK and when I mean FUCK I do mean a FUCK load of energy into his fist. He then launched his fist at the door and it DESTROYED the door along with it's witch craft. At the other side there was some guy and a girl. And a... Demon...

( Rofl you spelled the name wrong with Size 29 Font Lmao )
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Elfosng
*IM DEAD* Watch out for sparky
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Sorry for double post but Elf must be saved!!!!

Atticuss

Even though Elf was fading, I still had to protect Hannah and stop Sparky. What would Atticuss do you ask? Here we go. Atticuss put on a deadly smile and a Blade came across his nose. He grew Wings of those of a bat but bigger. He grew fangs, and he grew Horns.Strong Dark Aura was emitting from his body. He then aimed the shot at sparky. " Game On. " He threw balls of dark aura at Sparky but he dodged they kept doing this for a long time. Sparky grabbed the fire sword and started attacking. Atticuss deflected then he dashed at Sparky Sparky slashes him in half... or... thats what he though. * Epic Music Turns on * What he slashed was a shadow made from his power the real Atticuss was standing on top of a pilar with a spike at the top.Atticuss took out his Ledgendary Sword, and flew at Super Sonic Speed and lunged at Sparky. Sparky dodged swiftly but before he knew it there was over 50 shadows around the place. They all aimed at Sparky. " No offense, but nobody hurts my friends. DARK SLASH OF REVOKED ANGER He then slashed Sparky unlimited times at Amazing speed. Sparky fell to the ground. Lying there. But not dead the Evil Spirit controlling Sparky was. Atticuss took the power The Evil SPirit Stole and gave it to Elf. " You'll need it "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Elfsong
"Thank you Atticuss sorry for hitting on hannah" elfsong starts to leave. "well Im off to find some new adventures I sure will miss you all but new food is waiting and so is life bye"
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah did not pay attention to Atticuss or Elf or Sparky. She was wondering why she could not escape. Just one moment ago, the doors were rusty, but easy to open. They were practically falling apart. Now they wouldn't move. She grabbed a piece of rubble, running a few feet away from the door. Like a baseball pitch, she threw the slab and it crushed a large hole through the door. "Yes!" She ran to it, then tried to climb through the hole. But the invisible force was there again.

"I don't get it! The rubble went through.. how can this be?" she whined, looking out the door. She sighed in relief to still see Belle and Seth next to one another. "At least she's ok.." She sighed, kicking at the door. Then it hit her. "No way.." She started to panic. "T-the curse? Is there really a curse?" She approached Atticuss, blushing.

"Y-you.. I want you to try to go outside. I can't get out for some reason.." she muttered, not wanting to talk to him but knew she had to.

((Since Atticuss killed Sparky, Atticuss should be allowed to leave now.))
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:30 pm

(Sorry people for coming back so late Razz Alright! Now let's continue)
Seth
One of the girl leaves her friend to Seth and goes to where an explosion was made. The girl starts crying as her friend vanishes in the smoke. The girl asks Seth "I-I'm sorry about my friend.." she said quietly. "She has wanted to come here for a long time so she is even being rude to me.. So.. what brings you here?" Seth answered " No, it's okay. I don't mind her speaking like that to me. It's just that she must be really excited about coming here and when you were crying and were clinging onto her and weren't letting her do anything, she must have gotten angry. And I guess that it's partially my fault too. I came here because my Master told me to. He said that I have to find an artifact called the "Dark Orb" and bring it back to hi-" Suddenly Seth felt an evil existence. Seth took out one of his guns and held the girl more close to her. "Just stay close to me" said Seth. The girl nodded. Suddenly something came out of the shadows. Seth's Phoenix engaged towards the shadow and it's wings lit with fire. The shadow's true form was revealed. It was like a huge monster with a chain covered around it's right arm and held a chain ball in it's left hand. In comparison of size, it was a little bigger than Seth and the girl. "You should close your eyes" said Seth and shot a bullet at the monster. It lost it's balance and suddenly threw the ball at Seth and the girl. Seth's Phoenix sliced the chain ball with it's wings and it went sideways. Seth saw the perfect chance and shot another bullet at the head of the monster. The monster fell off balance and vanished in thick air. "You okay?" asked Seth to the girl. The girl nodded, just then Seth saw a rubble come out of a door behind him.

(I hope this big piece of post is enough for now and I hope that I didn't control Belle >_>)
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:51 am

Belle Donna Ventura
Belle blushed as the boy pulled her close, never being this close to a guy, and when he ordered her to close her eyes, she couldn't help but look. But seeing the ball come towards them eventually made her duck and cover. "Ah!" she peeked up, seeing that he was done with the monster. Then the rubble flew through the door. "Do you think we should go in..?" She didn't want to, but seeing that she was right made her worry. She was right that this place was dangerous. Now she wanted to be with Hannah, just to make sure she was alright. She began to hurry towards the castle, afraid of it but more concerned for her friend.
SugarBell
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 am

Seth
The girl asked Seth "Do you think we should go in..?" Seth replied with a nod. They both went towards the door but they couldn't pass through. It was as if an invisible force was stopping them from entering. Seth's Phoenix flew and towards a torch handle (you know, those handles that are in most castles/dungeons for holding fire lit sticks) and put on a fire on it. Suddenly, the wall opened and a new secret passage was now open. Seth patted his Phoenix's head and said "Good boy" and then he and the girl decided to check the new passage. As they went in, the wall closed again and now it was pitch black there. Seth's Phoenix flew and his wings put on it's wings on fire and led the way for them.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 pm

((WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!! I read the three pages and was like whaaaaa...., so as far as I can tell Belle is with Seth in the castle, and Hannah is with Atticus...))

Alan White

Alan was slightly disturbed by the goings on of the groups, he had never seen any people of elemental powers before, or any one as ridiculous as these people...maybe not that Seth guy or that Hannah person, but he hadn't seen them much, as they had all went into the castle as far as he could tell.
For a moment he forgot he was the adult of the situation, and felt attraction for the Hannah person, and a little something for that Atticus person, but he quickly pushed away the latter, as it was something he had decided to push away.
He took a moment to think again, and realized it didn't matter he was an adult, he..he justed wanted a friend. Standing up from the hiding place he ran into castle. He came here to die, but, he didn't want to die alone. Upon entering the castle, he saw the Hannah person talking to Atticus, and took a chance and, "Hey...hows..it going?"

((Note: Alan clearly does not understand the stress of the other characters or there problems, or the situation in general, so if he seems intensive it is because he doesn't understand the situation))
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Atticuss

"Hey...hows...it going" said Alan. Atticuss put his hand on Hannah's mouth and slightly pushed her against the wall. " Shh..., Someones here. " Atticuss noticed this soul had no Dark Powers and seemed hostile But, he couldn't take any chances. He transformed into a bat and told hannah to stay here. He then flew off to check out the new visitor.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Alan White

Alan stopped for a moment. "Is that a bat?" he thought. I recalled Atticuss had been there a few moments ago, but now there was only a bat. He also noticed he didn't see Hannah anymore...could he cal her that, could he even call Atticuss by his first name. He obviously wasn't acquainted with these people, and therefore was a slight bit worried about using names like that so freely without even being a friend of theirs.
Still it seemed the bat lingered. Alan felt that he was alone again, but then again he wasn't. He looked at that bat and smiled, "Hey Mr. bat. Do you know where the Hannah and Atticuss people are?"
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Atticuss

Atticuss seemed to sense this person wasn't bad at all. He turned into his normal Form, kinda. Since he used his Overlimit Mode he strained too much power and now is unable to battle or control himself for a while. This might be a hazard. He gave Alan his Shigumi Azaru. " Cut my wings off, no ordinary human can view this o they'll be scared." Waiting for Alan's response he put the sword further. " CUT MY WINGS OFF! "

Last edited by Shady on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Alan White

"Well, er...if I must..." Alan had never been very violent, at least not in reality, so at first he was a bit worried about the outcome. "Was this a trick?" he thought, "No, no... he revealed his true form to me, I should trust him..." Alan raised this mysterious weapon that Atticuss had given him and stroke down as hard as he could. Alan kept his eyes open, and again slash the opposite side, taking the other wing off.
Alan looked at the blood on the ground, that wing fragments near them. He was tempted, for a moment, to strike Atticuss down with his weapon, as the adrenaline had started pumping. Alan lifted up the blade...
"Here you go, I hope your okay... Atticuss. My name's Alan. Alan White"
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content