OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of Death

+4
Shady
Catcat
BasilMeer
SugarBell
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Castle of Death - Page 4 Empty Re: The Castle of Death

Post by BasilMeer Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 am

Seth
"I've got your back Alan!" said Seth as he rushed to Alan whilst taking out his guns. "Girls! Jus stay put!" said Seth as he stood aside Alan and looking at the Ogre. "Now that's one ugly guy. Alright, you're going down buddy! Eat this!" Seth's Phoenix sat on Seth's shoulder and suddenly the Phoenix and the guns became brighter. "Infernal Bullets!!" Seth shot multiple bullets that were engulfed in flames at the Ogre. The Ogre took hits and suddenly punched Seth and Seth went flying into a wall. "Ugh... looks like I should stop trying to steal the spotlight... hey Alan... here... take my gun.." Seth held out his gun"

OOC: Now, this is gonna be a team work kill! And just take my gun and kill the stupid monster Catcat. If Alan is still gonna be confused and a little afraid, then Seth and Atticus might deal the last blow. Though, it's up to what you post now Catcat.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 am

Alan White

Alan turned quick to see the horror or what was happening. Of course he was terrified, but...Alan also felt something else, maybe something darker inside of him. "...hey Alan... here... take my gun.." Alan turned to see Seth holding out a gun to him. Alan normally would have paused to think about it, but the adrenaline was pumping and for some reason Alan had the sensation of wanting to kill something, to feel the rush, to feel alive where he otherwise would feel dulled.
Alan quickly noticed the Ogre rushing towards him, and snapped out of his day dreaming. "Gotta give this my all!," Alan took the gun and ran head on towards the Ogre, taking his sword and stabbing it into the chest of the monster. Alan immediately used his sword as leverage to left himself up, pressing the gun up to the monsters jaw bottom and squeezing the trigger.
Alan felt the warm blood pour onto him, he felt a sort of sick happiness for a moment and smiled to himself, letting the redness, into his mouth, to taste what he had done. Alan noticed the monster was still active and turned to Seth and Atticuss, "I've subdued it, but just briefly, take this chance to take him down guys!"

((Don't worry this will be a team effort Very Happy ))
Catcat
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 am

OOC: Kay Ala- er I mean Catcat Very Happy

Seth
As Alan dealt the Ogre some heavy duty damage, Seth thought Wow, this guy's got the moves man! but when he saw Alan's other side when he was tasting the Ogre's blood, Seth thought he resembled that Vampire, Atticus. "I've subdued it, but just briefly, take this chance to take him down guys!" said Alan as the Ogre raged towards Seth and Atticus. "Alright! It's pay back time!! Atticus! It's time we do a team combo!" Seth took out his gun and and stood up. Seth's Phoenix came out of the rubble and sat on Seth's shoulder. Suddenly, the Phoenix and the gun began to shine again. "Alright, you're dead fatso!" said Seth as he was about to pull the trigger. "Infernal!!" said Seth as he pulled the trigger.

OOC2: Hey Shady, complete the move by adding something cool after Infernal and doing something awesome lol
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Atticuss

Atticuss got up wobbling, " Lets do this " He kicked in his fangs and bolted through grabbed his sword from Alan Matched with the bullets speed then intersected with them and created A Bloody Fire Blade " Thanks Seth, Now you... Atticuss eyes suddenly turned Blood Red, " Die! " INFERNAL FIRE STRIKE!!! Atticuss, with Seth's power, Sliced the beast in half and blasted fire hotter than 2 suns through the wall. " Good job... guys... Hehe... "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Laura Stoffel Lieber

Laura blinked repeatedly to process all the information on her brain of what was going on. "Ih", she only whimpered.

((ooc- sorry for short post))
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 319

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Crazedanimekid pops in and is puzzled at what is happening...he shakes his head and leaves with cookies in hand...
crazedanimekid
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Laura sees the cookies and follow Crazedanimekid
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 am

OOC: Um does that mean that you left this RP Gih?

Seth
"Thanks you guys! That had to be the most epic thing I had seen or done after I got Phoenix!" said Matt to Atticus and Alan. "And hey Alan, thanks for letting me and Atticus deal the final blow. And man, those were some moves you did there. I didn't know that you were so awesome!" said Matt to Alan as he dusted his clothes and holstered his guns..
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by faggottron Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm

((ooc- yeah, i did, sorry. I mean, it was kinda too much for Laura, she's too plain and normal compared to them, she just doesn't fit, you know?))
faggottron
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:48 pm

( Yea but we're all stupid idiots we need Brains >:O )
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content