OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SHOP]Moneymenace's Music Shop

+8
Elfsong
Shady
Vectomon
Kyle?
Dezz123
omegas7
Andinator
moneymenace
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[SHOP]Moneymenace's Music Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: [SHOP]Moneymenace's Music Shop

Post by moneymenace Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Oh, crap. Somehow didn't get to you guys. I'm so sorry!
I'm on it!
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1337

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

[SHOP]Moneymenace's Music Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: [SHOP]Moneymenace's Music Shop

Post by moneymenace Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Ok, guys, sorry for the delay. But, hey, Elfosng hasn't updated the contest anyway, or did he?

But Shady, your song is done.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 pm

umm yah soryy moneymance my game contest is over but shady here never posted a game so all is good!
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:34 am

Oh, well. That was a couple weeks ago, and he just didn't pick it up, so oh well.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 am

Hey money you still taking requests
Elfsong
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Sure am. What do you need? By the way, forgot to mention this, but I've got band camp now for 3 weeks. Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm. So whatever it is, it might have to wait until the weekend.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:09 pm

I don't like your music much. The instruments are really unrealistic and your melodies aren't memorable. It seems that you didn't put much effort into your songs. Question- have you ever listened to Joeroa's music on www.rpgmakervx.net? Here's a link (you need to be a member of the site to see it)
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=27426
He's one of the best composers on that site that I've seen. Also, he's a ResourceStaff, so he releases music bimonthly that you can download for free.
I think you could learn a lot from his music.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gald : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm

>_< Dude, you don't know how rude and discouraging. I'm Joerao's damn friend. If you came here to only post here on my shop bad critiscm then might as well leave. I don't see you composing..
Yes, I like critiscm, but telling me that I'm a bad and that I need a teacher is outrageous.
Douche.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Daaaamn Mark just ate you alive ROFL
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Seriously, cool off!

That response was completely uncalled for. I listened to your music, politely gave my opinion, and posted a way you can improve. Yet you call me a douche. If you can't take a little bit of constructive criticism without losing your head like that, you're in the wrong business. I should add that when I gave RoelfMik (another composer on rpgmakervx.net) and Joerao some constructive criticism, they actually thanked me. I don't know whether they'll implement my suggestions, but at least they were polite, which is more than I can say for you. Are you really so insecure that you have to lash out at anyone that doesn't love your music?

And for your information, I AM a composer. Here's a little sample for you in case you don't believe me. http://www.mediafire.com/?91fc28n47io37ww

Oh, and unlike you, I can take constructive criticism without losing my head, so feel free to give some.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

You can Mark... Money... Can I let him have IT? Your call Smile
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Neutral No...

I think I overreacted there, dude, sorry Mark. But it seemed as if you only came to this site where everyone loves and appreciates my music just to say that my music sucks.
Your 2 posts and your only 2 posts were on my shop. Wouldn't you think that's intimidating. Like seriously, I've never seen you ever before, you've just joined this site like a 2-3 weeks ago, you post once on my shop and are never seen again.
Wouldn't you think, "Damn, that douche is such a negative spammer." I mean think about it.
moneymenace
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:28 pm

moneymenace wrote: Neutral No...

I think I overreacted there, dude, sorry Mark. But it seemed as if you only came to this site where everyone loves and appreciates my music just to say that my music sucks.
Your 2 posts and your only 2 posts were on my shop. Wouldn't you think that's intimidating. Like seriously, I've never seen you ever before, you've just joined this site like a 2-3 weeks ago, you post once on my shop and are never seen again.
Wouldn't you think, "Damn, that douche is such a negative spammer." I mean think about it.

That's OK, Money. I actually became a member because I wanted to request some music, and then I heard your pieces and greatly disliked them, so I posted. As to the comment about me only posting at your shop, you're right, but I intend to become a more productive member of the site.Smile
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Still a simple " In my opinion, I really don't find my tune with your music " wouldeve worked too... But ok Very Happy Oh and you advertised someones work, on most forums you would get banned Razz
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Shady- Yes, but what good would that do him? He wouldn't improve at all that way. I also wasn't advertising- it was a suggestion about how to improve. On nearly no forums would that get me banned. Although perhaps PMing would be better.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Keep his Self-Esteem.... >.>
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Er...a terrible musician can have a lot of self-esteem, but is his work going to be at all beneficial for others? No. If he gets constructive criticism like this, his skill will rise, and with it is self-esteem.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Yea but you gotta incorporate he might not be using the best program for music out there. So the noises might be Nerfed and fail. If he used a good or decent program theyd be pretty good but for now we can make due with his wonderful music Very Happy
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:23 pm

It isn't the sounds that matter, it's the writing. There are plenty of great MIDI composers out there. Please don't comment on something you know little about.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Now you're Indirectly calling me Inferior to Music. Damn man when does your Criticism stop ROFL
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:26 pm

When did I ever say you were inferior to anything?

Let's put it this way, then- what musical experience do you have?
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

What kind of right do you have to know? Man a Critic and a hidden stalker - looks out window - what more do you want Lmao
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark C. Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:28 pm

OK, I'm not going to persist in this ridiculous argument Rolling Eyes

Perhaps more maturity will come to you with age.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Haha, Calm down its k. I was jk I wanted to make you rage with fury Twisted Evil

And I failed... please take me away officers!
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by IMP1 Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Okay, okay. First things first. You're right Marc, PMing would have been better. Strange however that even after stating this, you still didn't take it to PM...

Secondly, while it is apparent that your critisism had moneymenace's best interests at heart, you could have been more tactful, and thus moneymenace would have been less snappy. Glad you sorted it out promptly though.

And as for Shady, he's just admitted to trolling. Don't take him too seriously. I think he was just taking offense on Money's behalf.
IMP1
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Gald : 1399

Stats
Cookies: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next