OmegaDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by The Creator Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:18 pm

IK

IK, Zane, and Matt walked for hours apon the scorching ashalt... at first encountering very few zombies... But, as the parched earth and cracked ashalt gave way to tall shining tower and building, that became a different story... As they entered the small, almost town-like city, they discovered they were in the suberbs, the road was caked in many things, grass... blood... and other things I would Not like to go into detail with, looking around, IK also noticed the lawns and other items were in a disarray from being tossed about in a hurry... But, knowing that they were going to need supplies later on, IK suggests that they go into one of the houses and scavange food, gas and the keys to the convertable out front in order to help move around better... Due to the fact that IK's car broke down a while back, this may be our last chance at finding something that moves... RIght as IK is about to enter the house, an explosing from a burned out car 200 yards away causes a rukkus and hundreds of zombies come lumbering out of houses and from down the road... What should we do??
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 920

Stats
Cookies: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Zane

" Easy. " Zane took out his pistol and started shooting their heads. He reloaded, Shot their heads again. " What's this?! " These zombies kept moving without a head! " Shit, Guys, This just got 300 % more fun " Then Zane smiled. He got a car and used a nearby crowbar to flip the small rusty weightless buggy. He flipped it over and it piled the zombies. He then got his pistol and shot the Gasoline Tank. KABOOM! It exploded a few zombies. But, WTF?! The zombies came out no heads and on fire! " Hmmph..." Zane threw his gun at the zombie then came and duel punched two zombies then he kicked one of them. He then borrowed Matt and IK's gun and then started shooting the zombies. Then to add more hardcore facts the Zombie took a guys shotgun and started using it. BOOM! It grazed Zane's shoulder. Zane dashed and tackled the zombie, taken a shot to the knee. He then grabbed the shotgun and Threw it at Matt. then he got both Pistols and launched them at IK. He held his own against the zombies and then he stuck a Gun up the Zombies throat and shot his livers off. The zombies Bundled Zane then he came out and smacked the LIVING Shit outta one of the Zombies. " Go guys, Do your thing "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:25 am

OOC: Well what you said was good Shady but, if you destroy a zombie's head, it's dead again. I mean, even if you pierce the zombie's heart, it won't die but if you smash it's head, it's done for and zombies on fire don't last long too. If you've played Resident Evil and other zombie shooters and if you have watched Highschool of the Dead, (though I don't know if there was a zombie-on-fire scene in Highschool of the Dead) it's clear that zombies on fire die after a little while when they start moving again. Lol I didn't know that I had this much zombie info

Matt
As Zane threw the Shotgun at Matt, more zombies came appeared. Matt had never used a gun before but he had played some shooting games back when the apocalypse hadn't started. He knew a little about guns and how to use them. Matt aimed at a zombies head and shot a fire but it missed. The gun would just move up when Matt pulled the trigger. Matt thought of something, he aimed for the zombie's chest and when he pulled the trigger, the bullet(s) blowed the zombie's head off! Matt had got the hang of the gun. Matt saw Zane killing zombies with his bare hands, he thought I'm so glad that this guy ain't my enemy.... Matt saw a car that was in one-piece and yelled "Zane! Ikeleed! Go for that car over there!!". Matt tried clearing the way for him and Ikeleed and Zane and shoved and blasted his way through the hordes of zombies.

BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:35 pm

( Yea but if you have played Resident Evil there's zombies that Can withstand Headshots :O )

Zane

Zane acepted Matt's Invitation and rushed into the car. He kick flipped 2 zombies and kneed one of them. " Let's wait for IK, Matt " He started fighting the zombies again.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Surrounded by the unrelenting dead, IK smashes his way though the putrid crowd to the car, carying the rifle and using it more than once, IK Jumped into the drivers spot of the car and Screams for everyone to get it!
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 am

OOC: Wow, well I was always a scaredy cat so I never got to finish any RE game lol But most of the things I say about Zombies are from Highschool of the Dead.

Matt
Hearing Ikeleed's yell, Matt dashes towards the car. Matt saw a zombie about to attack on Zane's back so he quickly shot a fire, hoping that it would hit the zombie, not Zane. Well, somehow Matt's aim went right and blasted the zombie's head to smithereens. "Come on Zane! You can kill as many zombies as you want later!" said Matt as he opened the door of the car's front seat.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Lol, I have read all of the xombie survival guides and seen just about all of the movies there are to see... so stick with me kid and you'll be okay. Razz

IK
Ik sees that Matt is saftley in the car, but does not know how much longer they can wait unil the zombies will hae completley blocked them off... seeing Zane a little ways away beating in a zombies skull, he tells Matt to watch the car and hands him his rifle... IK then proceeds to pull a small shrpened blade from his waistcoat he rushes over to help Zane, after saiving him. Zane and IK rush back together into the car and Ik begins to drive into the actual city...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Zane

Riding on my navigator uh huh huh uh huh. " Stupid music. " Zane grabs the Radio and throws it out the window. He then gets Matt's Shotgun and shoots the Radio. BOOM! Headshot. " Pff... If only most zombies could stay put. " So where exactly are we heading IK? "
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Ik

Ik smiles... he tells all of them that they are heading right into the middle of the city... he had heard on the radio that any stranded survivors should go to the top of freespirit hospital and wait for the helicopter... he sais that we hae three days to get up there before we are stranded for a long time... Right as IK said that, a terrible "THUNK" echoes throughout the car, the sound of flat rubber hitting asphalt is clearly audiable and instantly, everyone knows that we have a flat tire... to make matters worse, the car broke down in what used to be a bad part of town... Zombies are coming out of a seedy Motel towards us, if we run... we might make it, otherwise we can use that spare, who knows how long that will take though...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Matt
Matt grabs the Shotgun from the car and says "Well, if we wait a little more longer, we're gonna be zombie meal. I say we run for it. My home is near if we take the left road ahead. I need to check up on my family too. Don't you guys have to go and check up on your homes" Suddenly, a zombie comes out of no where and attacks Matt. Matt uses the Shotgun to hold him back. "Uh guys! A little help here! Let's make a run for it!!"
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:51 am

Ik...

IK slams the zombie into a wall, then proceedes to fire two shots into its head and watches it slump to the ground... alright Matt, but be careful... come backhere as soon as you do, and... IK paused for a moment Dont be surprised at what you may find.
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:58 am

Matt
"Yeah, I know Ikeleed.... thanks man. You can come along if you and Zane want man. We might find something useful there. What'dya say?'
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Ik looks at matt and then back at the car... he pauses for a moment * or as long as he can with zombies trying to bite him * and thinks... he then tellls matt to go ahead, He will try to put the spare on while he is away while zane protects him.
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:59 pm

( Time to fight a hard core Zombie! We've just been running around and pwning weak Zombeh's )

Zane

Zane started processing the situation when a zombie crept up behind him. He grabbed the zombies, Slimy, Rough, Oh my bob... what kind of substance is this?! O_O Anyway then he flipped the zombie hard to teh floor. Suddenly the group saw a guy in the near distance getting thrown at extremely high speeds. He then landed against a wall and splattered everywhere. The cause walked out of the alley and their stood a nearly 17 foot zombie with Extraordinary Muscles for ANY Being! He then cocked his hand and lunged at IK. Zane stept in front and tanked the shot with his fist. Blood splattered from Zane's Knuckles then Zane uppercut the Zombie. It didn't do much. With Zane's Hands fractured and bleeding, IK and Matt's gun at low ammo. This was gonna be one tough situation at hand.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Zane!! IK screamed! he fired several shot from his rifle into the larger zombies head... "wash off your hand now! DOnt let the zombie blood enter your bloodstream! " As the new large, dead zombie fell to the floor, IK helped the injured zane over to the car, with his one good hand Ik asks if Zane can get out the wheel for the car... Zane stumbles over after getting his hand washed out by IK and grabs the wheel... from what it looks like, the zombies are also stopping their result... with the few remaining on the fifth story of the motel... IK makes quick work of the spare and helps Zane into the back seat, he then wonders were Matt is...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:21 pm

( Haha from now on these zombies are the same Type as the ones above. As we journey further into our goal. Note: This is only a suggestion feel free to edit it OP Basil ;D )

Zane

When IK saved Zane, he hurried into an Alley far from them. IK screaming for Zane and Matt, Zane took off his Black Gloves and put on his special ones. These were special because they were from his parents before they perished. These gloves said to have some special power, but Zane didn't believe in "Special Powers ". He equipped his Gloves and headed to the guys. Then his scar that he had on his Neck started to burn. He got that somehow, but he didn't know how. He ignored it, at least for now.
He hurried to IK and joined him on the search for Matt.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:25 pm

i dont know ahsy, how many normal humans do you know are like that... and all a zombie is is an undead human...

IK waved for Zane to come over to him... he had the car ready to go, but first he needed Matt to come, Ik suggests that they both go in together in order to help each other in case either of them is jumped by a zombie, IK picks up a bent crobar he used for the wheel and hands Zane the long metal rod used in the car jack... zane and shady then proceed to walk over toward the building that Matt is in...
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 am

OOC: Wait, who decided that I am in the frigging motel?! Lol anyways, let's just go with it and well Shady, I think you put in a little Left 4 Dead lol Am I right? I was going with what I had been seeing in the anime Highschool of the Dead so um, hope ye don't mind but these "special" powerful zombies will be only bosses. Who agrees?!

Matt
Matt trapped inside the motel tries to find a way out but if he is to leave the room, he'll have to go through the hordes of zombies that are lurking there. Matt reloads his Shotgun and flips a table for defending himself. Seeing how many bullets he still has, Matt decides to break the room and hide behind the table and other stuff that he'll use as his barrier and shoot the zombies for clearing his way. Just as he is about to blast open the door, he sees some bullets near him. He picks them up and he becomes happy to see them as they are some Shotgun rounds. He also sees some more bullets for a 9mm Handgun and there are also two Medipacks. Matt is surprised to see this much stuff here. He then saw some writing on the wall behind the sofa. He moves the sofa and reads what is written on the wall. It's written, "Walk down the lane to the stream of blood, there you will see the tree of the hanged, walk past it to reach the hidden grounds, where brotherhood is survival and loneliness is death". "What the heck is this?! Stream of blood, Tree of the hanged, brother hood?! What is this stuff?! thought Matt as he stood up. It seems that someone had been here before and left behind some resources and instructions on how to get to where rest of the survivors are. Now I just need to figure what does the stream of blood and- suddenly, Matt heard shots being fired on the floor below him. Those two idiots! They came here to rescue me but they put themselves in danger! I have to get out of here now!! said Matt as he blasted the door and shot the zombies that were near his room. When he had blasted two to three of the zombies, Matt then rushed out, blasting every zombies head off that came near him and went down the stairs to catch up with his friends who were in danger because of him.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 am

OOC:I'm changing my character name to Larce.

BIC:
Larce

Larce ran through the streets.The zombies were after him.He ran behind a wall, and got out his knife."Crap, it's blunt."
HopeEsthiem
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 776

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm

IK hears the shots above him... " Sounds like matt is okay! he yelles over the gunfire... him and zane pund their way up to the floor that matt is on, finding him, they quickly help him escape... as they are running back to the car, they see someone running toward them... " Look! " Ik yells! " Thats the only other survivor I have seen besides us... " as he gets closer, it is apperent that he has dragged a long line of zombies behind him... IK gets everyone into the car and pops up the covertables top... he then places wht looks like a very crude snow plowish peice to the front of the ca made out of and old sign... IK then turns on the car... "only one way out, and thats right through all of those zombies, I hope this plow I made works... "
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Zane

Zane Smirks. His eyes turn dagger-like with ambition. " Save the plow for later, Hehe. " Zane then gets up and starts fighting the Zombies with a fractured hand. Zane was willing to sacrifice himself to save them. He smashed a zombies head off jumped on its shoulders, High Jumped, Spun, and kicked the other zombies head down Hard. He then punched on of the zombies and it broke a wooden door. More zombies came through. " Shit... There's too many. " Zane couldn't find much longer because his hand hurt a bunch. " Guys... Lemme rest... It's up to you... Hehe... " Zane falls down. Then Snores. IK and Matt look at him in a Why the F bomb Is he sleeping in the middle of the battlefield.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Lol, sorry shady... I read the books... I know what you are trying to do... and so does me character, he read them to! Razz

IK understands almost immediatley... He knows what happens in the case of zombification... you get injured... you fall asleep, and then you die and become a zombie, IK smashes through the crowd of zombies with the convertable up near Zanes body... he gabs some mesh wiring and places zane in the trunk wrapped in it and bound his hands with rope while he others fired... he then smashed several holes in the roof with a metal pipe just in case... he then locks the trunk and gets back in, " I know it seems harsh, but you cant falter at these things " he sais at the others give him loks of shock... he then brings up the lid and begins to drive... Directly for the hospital, probably the source and the only other way out of the zombie horde.
The Creator
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm

( What am I trying to do O_O ROFL I have no clue It was something I'd normally do myself :O )

Zane

" What in the 5th Layer of Hell are you DOING?!??!?! I'm perfectly fine! I'm just weary Thats all. Zane gets up and shoots the Brake handle with his 9MM. " The hospital is were the most zombies are gonna be ya know?". Zane gets out the car and camps near a fire. It was getting dark. But they knew that they couldn't let their guards down.
Shady
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:51 pm

OOC: Um is Matt with you? lol If yes then tell me so that I can continue this RP, if no, then why the Hell did you ditch him if you made your way into the motel?
BasilMeer
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm

( Yes ur with us Tananana! )